Rii i8 wireless touchpad mini keyboard

I have not heard of or seen anyone use this with their setups/cockpits. This arrived in the mail for me, a few days ago Monday. I must say, this is one impressive product. Plug in/play, installs in seconds. The features on it are pretty good and very useful. This has replaced my mouse and keyboard that I kept on a small black table, which was in the way. Now I moved it out of the way and I use this mini keyboard.
Screenshot_2015-01-30-14-15-20.png Screenshot_2015-01-30-14-02-04.png

Perfect for gaming, watching videos/youtube online, and web browsing when navigating, and even works on your smart tv! But this is absolutely great for sim racing, easily navigating my way through the game. No keyboard tray, no table, no mouse/keyboard. See link below for full discription.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321550683668?nav=SEARCH

I have not heard of or seen anyone use this with their setups/cockpits. This arrived in the mail for me, a few days ago Monday. I must say, this is one impressive product. Plug in/play, installs in seconds. The features on it are pretty good and very useful. This has replaced my mouse and keyboard that I kept on a small black table, which was in the way. Now I moved it out of the way and I use this mini keyboard.
View attachment 79702 View attachment 79703

Perfect for gaming, watching videos/youtube online, and web browsing when navigating, and even works on your smart tv! But this is absolutely great for sim racing, easily navigating my way through the game. No keyboard tray, no table, no mouse/keyboard. See link below for full discription.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321550683668?nav=SEARCH
yea ive had 1 for years now i too think its a great product.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing