Plugins Right-hand Drive Satsuma [PLUGIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MartyTheGamer submitted a new resource:

Right-hand Drive Satsuma - Yes, I actually bothered to move the wheel to the right side.

Early Version: May have some unedited triggers for mounting parts and other small details missing.
Wether you want to live the JDM dream (see my Japanese license plate mod), or you're actually one of those weirdos who drive on the left side of the road and have the wheel on the right side of the car, this is the mod for you!

View attachment 189797

It offers...

Read more about this resource...

Hey I just downloaded the most recent version of this mod, (19.5.2017) and when I deleted the meshave and put the installer in, and run the installer it just says the installer is not responding :/ I've tried downloading a new installer, etc but it's still not working, anyone one know why?

Hey I just downloaded the most recent version of this mod, (19.5.2017) and when I deleted the meshave and put the installer in, and run the installer it just says the installer is not responding :/ I've tried downloading a new installer, etc but it's still not working, anyone one know why?
guessing because there is now a later game update

Can i get screen shot of Mr PUBSYDRINKSY 'driving'

As requested:
UGWWFA1.jpg

ee0nnVS.jpg

Man,can you do a ''Manual Installation'' folder so we can install it with Unity Assests Bundle Extractor ? I have 17.04.2017(cracked) and i dont wanna update to beta.
First off, I'm not supporting any cracking and pirating of My Summer Car.
Second off, (for others looking at this, not you) the nature of this mod means the manual installation is extremely complicated and time consuming as variables inside the files change between game updates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back