• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Riders and Helmet Pictures all new 2012

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by Sennafan82, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Sennafan82

Sennafan82

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello racing friends

I edited the pictures of the riders in 2012 plus the new helmet pictures 2012

All drivers have a new image, plus new helmet image

everything in the folder must be fronted

http://www.mediafire.com/?ii67wgw14gykkk3

Screenshoots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sennafan82

Sennafan82

Ratings:
    +5
    Next, I'm still the new emblem and team pictures Car pictures and wallpapers right for the Pc in the career of 2012

3. Andrzej Nowak

Andrzej Nowak

Ratings:
    +0
    nice work thx

4. Sennafan82

Sennafan82

Ratings:
    +5
    Here are the pictures in the laptop will be displayed in the career of new cars made ​​between 2012 and apart from Hrt Marussia areusually all included

http://www.mediafire.com/?9mvgbk7pwugza3a

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    usw.

5. Chris667

Chris667

Ratings:
    +0
    sennafan, please would you tell me how can i change my earlier pictures and names to your new ones? i have never done like this before and all i see are PSSG files and i dont know how to convert them.

6. NobbyMilo

NobbyMilo

Ratings:
    +478
    some of your driver pics are too distorted, grosjean looks like an anorexic and vettel looks like he's been to mcdonalds on a regular basis.