Ride WIP Thread

Thats impresive!
Thanks man...

BTW.. Honda is almost done.. Mabe I will make some changes.. I want to edit discs to paint them blue as the real ones..

IMPORTANT !!

Honda will be the 1st bike in my WSBK mod as an editable (you have to buy stock Honda CBR and then modify it to R1 and then it will be Livery No. 2 )
Reason is than if you want to change an exhaust on R1 Honda ( Honda Racing Team) there is short manifold as a stock, so when I wanted to change it to Termagnoni it was in the same angle as short exhaust. so I have decided to make this livery on EDITABLE - stock modified CBR..

Kawasaki is the next and it could be next weekend..

i think the problem with your exhaust is buried in gfxgem.mix ... GFXGEM_VEHICLES.BML,
and GFXGEM_MUFFLER.BML, GFXGEM_EXMANIFOLD.BML to find what ID numbers you're looking for.

btw. Track import guide is done :)

weird things happen if you turn a RS250 into a Supermoto^^

Last edited:
i think the problem with your exhaust is buried in gfxgem.mix ... GFXGEM_VEHICLES.BML,
and GFXGEM_MUFFLER.BML, GFXGEM_EXMANIFOLD.BML to find what ID numbers you're looking for.

btw. Track import guide is done :)

weird things happen if you turn a RS250 into a Supermoto^^

You are right but you can change only few types of exhausts..In GFXGEM you can edit them but main problem is probably in 3d model of each bike..But i dont mind..

Nice work ReZ !!!
I'm working to add a slot for differents parts like helmet, suit, etc... But my dds wasn't work. The game load a default skin. Do you try to add slot ?

will be one of my next targets ;) trying to add a new helmet manufacturer to understand the system, after that maybe suits or bike skins.

I modify this files :
GFXGem>Rider>GFXGem_Suit

Data>DB>GAMEENTITIES>DB_GAMEENTITYSUITS
Data>DB>PLAYERPROFILE>DB_EQUIPMENTITEMS
Data>DB>PLAYERPROFILE>DB_EQUIPMENTFILTERS

But when i take this suit in game, it's like my modify in GfXGem don't work

hm, yes ... I am pretty much in the same situation now^^
but on my end , the game is always loading a totally wrong helmet model without textures.

maybe it's a problem of BMLeditor ? if you edit FoV in Cockpitcameras, you'll always need to untick that checkbox in the upper right or it brings up strange results. could be the same cause here :/

weird ... i made it ... got a new Helmet manufacturer and the helmet shows up correct.

shows up as Nolan in the list ... an has Airoh Aviator icon (took placeholders here and there)
but the magic on my side was ... to rename everything exactly like in MXGP2 where that beautyful masterpiece is from :D

GFXGem>Rider>GFXGem_Helmet

Data>DB>GAMEENTITIES>DB_GAMEENTITYHELMETS
Data>DB>PLAYERPROFILE>DB_EQUIPMENTITEMS
Data>DB>PLAYERPROFILE>DB_EQUIPMENTFILTERS
Data>DB>PLAYERPROFILE>DB_EQUIPMENTMANUFACTURERS (but just to add extra manufacturer)

oh almost forgot ... from helmet itselt it was ...HELMET_106_GC.BML (in RiderMotard.mix)
which was copied from HELMET_105_GC.BML (the template)

Looks like we got ourself a Rothmans Suter on the way folks ;-)
(Needs alot of work stil, but manage to finish right side base for today!

I would love to see the Suter battle against the GP bikes from VR46, espesially the Ronax 500 bike
(i made a Ronax skin for the NSR500 in MGP15)

Ride2_X64_2016_11_07_00_39_30_63.jpg

7pZ8KXE.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%