1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ride 2 Modding Requests Thread

Discussion in 'RIDE 2 Mods' started by Jan Volenec, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Jan Volenec

Jan Volenec

Ratings:
    +160
    Post your requests here..

2. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +105
    Greetings,

would be pretty nice to have this paintjob in the game.
    Honda VTR SP2 Laguna Seca.
    [​IMG]

3. CptFreez18

CptFreez18

Ratings:
    +0
    Please I really like to see this mod , Cbr600rr 2011 tricolour

Attached Files:

4. Abing

Abing

Ratings:
    +2
    Please, Irequestthe motorcycle club jacket for game ride2
    as shown below Ride 2016-10-29 17-13-34-794.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jan Volenec

Jan Volenec

Ratings:
    +160
    Could anyone make a change that AI riders could use more TEAM bikes ?? I mean some Superbike teams.. They always use only modified street bikes

6. Exterminator_!23

Exterminator_!23

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there any way to make the odometer Speed number bigger?

7. Bibi-999

Bibi-999

Ratings:
    +0
    Can you make a repsol Livery for CBR1000RR pls

8. Suryaaji

Suryaaji

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello bro ! I want to request to you to make a CBR600RR liveries, the 2009 and 2015 one. Hope you can make livery for both of them, or at least one of them PhotoGrid_1481018885803.png

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  9. Suryaaji

Suryaaji

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone ? There's nobody to make me 2 CBR600RR's livery ? Please ... I can't make it on my own ...

10. Jan Volenec

Jan Volenec

Ratings:
    +160
    Make it yourself and dont bother me in PM

11. Suryaaji

Suryaaji

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry for the PM bro, but i've tried many times to repaint it my self, since Ride, it always fail.

12. Odin The Wanderer

Odin The Wanderer

Ratings:
    +0
    I would love to see the Red Bull racing farings as a livery for the Yamaha 2002 R1
    just like this but with a red gas tank please

Attached Files:

13. kublakhan

kublakhan

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to see more models in supermoto category from others categories, eventually with the supermoto rider and riding style
    In particular, I would like to see thoose models in the supermoto category:
    -ktm r 390
    - aprilia dorsoduro 1200
    -ducati hypermotard
    -mv agusta rivale 800
    -yamaha mt09 rally
    Is there someone that can do it?

14. Skyclown

Skyclown

Ratings:
    +8
    Mondello Park International Race Circuit (Ireland) please! There are existing models for car sims, a conversion would do the job. Anyone working it or willing to give it a shot?

15. Tilen Lipušček

Tilen Lipušček

Ratings:
    +9
    If possible, can anyone make WSBK 2017 rider/bike liveries?

16. Doctor_Felix

Doctor_Felix

Ratings:
    +12
    Is it possible to change the bikes sounds? I downloaded the 1998 Ninja ZX7RR and it sounds like a vacuum....Is there a way to edit the engine sound or to replace it with the 1998 Suzuki GSX-R 750 sound? Any ideas?

17. Flowrence93

Flowrence93

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes,for example I've replaced zzr1400 with h2r turbo sound:),i've simply renamed the h2r sound files contained data/soundconfig/vehicles in zzr1400 , you have to copy the sound of your interested bikes in a folder and rename it with other bike

18. senbei6

senbei6
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    I would like someone to correct errors of results to end of race in the Mod MotoGP Track Importeur VR46 approving this circuit pack could create a championship with SBK motorcycles are already inside the game only lacking to decorate the models I would like to see the Ducati1199 Superleggera decorated like Marco Melandri or Chaz Davies (chassis127) or the Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R of Jonathan Rea or Tom Sykes (chassis302). I made some decorations in GP500 but in this game I do not know how to do

Someone could add 2 more circuits in Ride 2 Cadwell Park or Portimao that is in the game SBKGenerations. And some decorations from WSBK2017 Jonathan Rea, Tom Sykes, Marco Melandri, Chaz Davies please thank you

Someone could fix the erroneous results to end of race for the Mod to enable all tracks from VRTG in Ride2 MOTOGP TRACK IMPORTEUR - OFFLINE VERSION 0.47

19. Doctor_Felix

Doctor_Felix

Ratings:
    +12
    I tried to rename the sound files in data/soundconfig/vehicles but nothing happens for me....I want to edit the Ninja ZX-7RR sound to make it similar to the GSX-R 750 SRAD sound...any other ideas? After rename, I have to change some other parameters? Please help

20. Doctor_Felix

Doctor_Felix

Ratings:
    +12
    I made it!! Thanks Flowrence93!! I uploaded my .dat mix with modified data/soundconfig/vehicles folder in the download section with many bike sound modified by me. I think now they have a more realistic engine sound, let me know if you like!