Ride Modding Questions Thread

Does anyone know how to move the position of numbers? I'm making custom skin want to move numbers from front to side like in bmw racing version
you could force the game to remove the number completely from the bike and paint it into the skin.

unpack gfxgem.mix -> go to folder GFXGEM\BIKE\gfxgem_chassis.bml -> find the bike you want to edit and look for "Number" and change the text value to "none"

you could force the game to remove the number completely from the bike and paint it into the skin.

unpack gfxgem.mix -> go to folder GFXGEM\BIKE\gfxgem_chassis.bml -> find the bike you want to edit and look for "Number" and change the text value to "none"
I've thought of alternatives like your suggestion

It's just who knows someone knows how to move the position of the numbers as I have asked

If there is no other way I strongly agree with your suggestion

20180217213525_1.jpg
So, I'm not sure if this is already known but I figured out how to make extra riders spawn in races, 17 AI appears to be the max and it seems to be more reliable with these old bikes, on other bikes and some times even these ones, the game will crash as soon as you start loading into the track. My question is; is this due to the number of models of models (depending on size) the game can load?

i thnk there was a value how many different bike models are allowed, not sure if it really does anything.

MaxDiversifiedOpponent_Val

Last edited:
Morning everyone! (it's morning here)

I have a problem with modding the game. I've replaced some textures on ridermotard.mix and riderracing.mix from motogp17 and vrtg and the in-game rider just disappeared. Also, the game (unsurprisingly) crashed everytime I entered .a race I've modded the game in the same way before and it used to work, now it doesn't. I've only seen one guy having similar issue but that's with a bike. Can someone please help me? Thanks

Untitled.png

Morning everyone! (it's morning here)

I have a problem with modding the game. I've replaced some textures on ridermotard.mix and riderracing.mix from motogp17 and vrtg and the in-game rider just disappeared. Also, the game (unsurprisingly) crashed everytime I entered .a race I've modded the game in the same way before and it used to work, now it doesn't. I've only seen one guy having similar issue but that's with a bike. Can someone please help me? Thanks

View attachment 236566
When you are choosing the root source, select characters instead of rider racing

Hi

I made mods years ago, and understand the complete .mix edit process. However my question is... i have the original steam version but no update bikes show in game, and i do the exact as instructed. Why is this?

Hey guys,
this is what I did to my Yamaha Yz450:
Does somebody of you know, if there is an exhaust of any other bike, that fits this Yamaha?
And is possible to remove the "Street" clothes and replace it with Race gear? It is annoying, that I have to switch gear everytime I restart the game and I don´t like Street outfits

I've ran into a problem on certain bikes i want to change the exhausts on the Ducati Panigale 1299 superleggera but when i go into game only 1 side has the exhaust and the othe side is blank, is there a file or somethink in GFXGEM to change so i can 2 exhausts.

This is the most vibrant modding community for a Milestone game so I figure it's the best place to ask - where should I look for modding onboard/interior cameras, which programs would I need for this? Specifically would like to change a camera's focal point.

I have mod the max torque in physics vehicles in data.mix. But motorcycle have wheelie and bounce effect. Can anyone solve this problem?
Hello, this is my first post

if you're bike tend to wheelie when you go full throttle, you can try adjust:
1. bike weight (make it heavier)
2. final ratio (make it smaller, like stock 3.xx change to 2.xxx)

hope it helps

Hello, this is my first post

if you're bike tend to wheelie when you go full throttle, you can try adjust:
1. bike weight (make it heavier)
2. final ratio (make it smaller, like stock 3.xx change to 2.xxx)

hope it helps

Thank you for your answer. Actually, I already have alternative solutions to reduce the value of fCGHeight or the height of the center of the bike from the ground, in
meters around 0.10. It makes the motorbike not be wheelie anymore. But when it is played at start, the vehicle looks like there is a jerking down motion. And when replay the race video, the vehicle's wheel half goes into the road ... haha. I don't know what file to edit fCGHeight.

If I increase the mass of the vehicle, it will reduce vehicle acceleration. And I tried to make the gear ratio as real as possible.

Last edited:
If I increase the mass of the vehicle, it will reduce vehicle acceleration. And I tried to make the gear ratio as real as possible.
yes, i find solution from that trouble by increase the max torque. make it balance between torque and weight.
I suspect play with engine mapping can reduce wheelie tendency too, but it will change the characteristic of the bike as well

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 469 39.0%