Ride Modding Questions Thread

I would like to change the sounds of motorcycles, I extracted the files with the remixer program, how can I import them into the program fmod study to modify them?

Many thanks! ;)

Hi guys! Just got a copy of Ride2, i promised myself never to buy another Milestone game until they made some significant progress... Well played Milestone! They managed to get the bikes right and the feeling is getting there, but the Multiplayer and the skins are not quite as you like them to be.

I dont like the way they sorted all the bikes now, now you have to open each and every mix file to search for the correct bike skin to modify...

Hi guys! Just got a copy of Ride2, i promised myself never to buy another Milestone game until they made some significant progress... Well played Milestone! They managed to get the bikes right and the feeling is getting there, but the Multiplayer and the skins are not quite as you like them to be.

I dont like the way they sorted all the bikes now, now you have to open each and every mix file to search for the correct bike skin to modify...
Yeah RIDE is only game they can get more time to make it and it looks like that.. But i dont understand new MIX system. Finding numbers are difficult as well and i can´t release my skins because of these BIG and ugly numbers as they are on full front of the bike

Anyone know where to find race numbers or delete numbers for some specific bikes ?? Thanks

yes :) i found it ... unpack GfxGem.mix -> in the folder BIKE -> GFXGEM_CHASSIS.BML
there you will see every bike/liverie has a Parameter "Number" ... on racebikes set this from "both" to "none" and repack your mixfile and be happy :)

yes :) i found it ... unpack GfxGem.mix -> in the folder BIKE -> GFXGEM_CHASSIS.BML
there you will see every bike/liverie has a Parameter "Number" ... on racebikes set this from "both" to "none" and repack your mixfile and be happy :)
I ve solved it as well but i made number texture transparent, so no bikes dont have a number right now and i like it because i hate this number font even it is small

Anybody know how to change exhaust muffler and manifold from bike from one category to bike in other category ? If i want to change exhaust in same category it shows ok but if i wanted to change it to exhaust from stock bike to superbike then shows no exhaust.. any ideas ?

But there is no DDS file, just BML? I want the dds file so i can make a completely different exhaust skin for the performance exhaust.
in Bike section there is sub-folders named Accesorries, Exhaust and Wheels... It is for sure in exhaust ... these MIX files ae soooooo big... about 6k files in exhaust mix file so be careful...

i have been looking but its not easy to pin point where they are, and yes... they are huge. sucks to search and when you find it, it becomes a struggle to make it work, easier before when the exhaust was baked in with the skin of the bike.

1. Has anyone found the Kawasaki ZX-R 750 in the Chassis .MIX files? let me know the number of the chassis please !!
i have seen it, its easy to find it.
All the manufactures are listed in the hundreds, for example 100-199 = BMW | 200-299 = Ducati
U have to extract all the chassis one by one to find Kawasaki group, then its all about finding the right model. good luck :)

its much easier than you say .... reading post #7 first would be a good idea ;)
same file ... look for "Model" in there ... its telling you which mixfile will be loaded for each bike... 003 = aprillia RS250 .... ZXR-750 would be "Model" 326 or 326.mix :)

btw. would be pretty nice to have a forum subsection for modding-knowledge or something - so people can post stuff like ..."how to find bike X" or "how to find helmet Y" etc etc etc....

Last edited:
How do I identify my teammates / bikecombo ? I wanna give them other bikes, for example take that useless ducati 916 away from emily jones.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 416 39.8%