Richard Burns Rally: RSRBR 2013 Available

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Richard Burns Rally: RSRBR 2013 Available

After their 2010, 2011 & 2012 versions of their mod for Richard Burns Rally, which were extremely successful and popular, it was only logical step that a 2013 version of RSRBR was about to follow.

Just like one would expect the 2013 edition adds stages, cars and general improvements similar to it's predecessors. This year it's necessary to download a track & car pack apart from the mod itself to use the mod to it's fullest and you're all set and ready to hit tarmac, dirt or another kind...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anywhere else to download just the exe file for the track pack?
I've done everything else, got every d/l needed but every copy of the exe file for track pack starts to run, choose language and then says file corrupt, no matter which link i get it from. It's only 900kb..:(

Sounds like the track pack files are corrupt, not the .exe, especially if you tried redownloading .exe. Check the md5 checksums:

with this tool: http://www.winmd5.com/
the md5 checksums are posted in the download thread here: http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=497&t=13884

I suspect one of the pack files you downloaded was corrupt. Simply redownload that file, if that's the case.

Hey guys, didn't know whether to create a new thread for this or not so I thought I'd post this here.

I've downloaded and installed all the RSRBR components and everything is in working order. But when I actually go to drive a car on a stage, it would seem that clutch help, automatic transmission and other such aids are on. This is despite me switching them all off and saving my settings in the Mulligatawny profile, and playing the game in the Mulligatawny profile through RSCentre, as Warren's guide says to.

Any ideas on what I may have done wrong? I want to thrash that Citron 2CV around!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%