Richard Burns Rally - Clueless Edition

OK, I've done a bit of research and want to try RBR. Have a steering wheel and everything because I'm on iRacing. I have a stock Logitech Driving Force GT. Will that work fine with RBR?

So some questions...

Where do I get it? (Legal please)
What mods do I install?
What are community competitions like (more in-game time trial stuff or is there online rallys)

Thanks,
-Jonathan

P.S. I'll probably find more questions.

OK, I've done a bit of research and want to try RBR. Have a steering wheel and everything because I'm on iRacing. I have a stock Logitech Driving Force GT. Will that work fine with RBR?

It should be ok, I previously had an old Logitech Wingman Extreme and it worked ok.

So some questions...

Where do I get it? (Legal please)
What mods do I install?
What are community competitions like (more in-game time trial stuff or is there online rallys)

Best place to buy the DVD version is EBay. Usually new versions are on sale there, and very cheap these days. I believe you can also buy a legal download version too. Do a search of the Forum and you should find the link.
There are couple of very good Mods available. The one we use here at RD for our Events is RSRBR2011.
Full details are here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/31470-rsrbr2011-installing-using-guidelines.html

Please also read the other Sticky threads in the Forum which explain how to use RSRBR2011 and how to join our On-Line Rallys.
We hold weekly Rally Club Events (On-Line ) as well as a Rally Championship Series every third week. (Again you can see these Events in our Forum to see more details).

Hope this helps point you in the right direction, and welcome. :welcome:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back