1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ricciardo Confirmed for 2014 Red Bull Drive

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jason Noble, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Ricciardo Confirmed for 2014 Red Bull Drive

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
  2. Howard

Staff Emeritus | F1 Engineer Premium Member

KNEW IT. Woo, nice to see Ricciardo moving up in the world!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Brave move of RBR to stick with their philosophy of promoting young talent from Torro Rosso. The easiest way would have been to hire Kimi Raikkonen and go for instant success.

Curious how young Daniel will develop himself next season. Looks very promising.
  4. So happy for him :) wish him all the best
  5. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I knew it all along. I hope he schools Seb. Though, I have a feeling he will be a #2.
  6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Glad to see this move for Daniel, he is a very mature young guy. I think he may develop quite quickly.
    It may have been an easier option to success for RB to hire Kimi, but first they have to get Kimi prepared to join their team.
  7. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

Great, two drivers I don't like in a team I don't like. Just happy Kimi didn't go there ^__^
  8. Bloody brilliant! Now I have 2 drivers that I like 2 support in the team I support... :geek:
  9. Lol I honestly didn't read your post before my previous post... oh how opposites attract :p

And don't tell me you preferred Webber above Ricciardo or Vettel. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  10. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Wow. Didn't see this coming...