1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc rFm Template & Menu Image Template 1.10

Templates for GSC Extreme

1. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

rFm Template & Menu Image Template - Templates for GSC Extreme

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Cant be arsed.. lol :roflmao::roflmao:

To busy doing staff duties helping run the site and running my HistorX club
    allot of the time testing at the expense of racing
    Only so many hours in the day. :)
    Its great that Paul has stepped up to share his knowledge and also pull all the bits together so others can benefit from it.
    allot of this was only found out through hours of trail and error and testing

Your doing a great job Paul. Racedepartment thanks you for your efforts :thumbsup:

it would of taken me allot longer to post this stuff,;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Well judging by the effort you and Davy have put into the Clio mod and your effort's round here, I was pretty sure no one would take me seriously. Thanks for the kind words.

As part of my job I do manuals and guides for the equipment we hire out at work as the manufacturer's ones are usually a nightmare to get to the information you need. So hopefully these guides are easy enough to understand.

Now I have 2 and a half days left off my week of work to not type up guides and drive some cars :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Davy did allot more work than me on the Clio mod, i was still understanding the bits that did not work and looking for solutions Davy was already finished :roflmao::roflmao:

5. great info, thanks for writing it up and sharing.:thumbsup:

6. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

7. Thanks a lot, made myself half baked attempts, yours look perfetct.