rfm edit

Hey guys,

I have a question about the rfm. In rfactor 1 you could edit the rfm easily, e.g. the number of cars, garages, tracks etc
But I don't know how to do that on rfactor 2. I want to drive with more than just 30 cars

Hope you can help me

Depends on if you are a offline, or an online driver.

For Online driving, you need to make the mod, as you will get mismatches after any change you have made. You need to repack, and re-register the mod, and all others who are going to join need to have it as well. The last is what makes it hard, the distribution.

The rfm files are "hidden", or packed, into a .mas file. So just opening and changing them is not possible. Extracting is, but that changed the online ID again, so only for offline use
You are able to repack it for offline use, and change it. You need the Mas utility software, from your tools directory. With that you can extract and repack again.

Easy? No, not really. All in all its quite a lot of work to change it. Also, remember that when increasing the nr of AI's, you can get into problems with the pit boxes. I have seen cars on top of each other before, so be careful with that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back