rfDynHud v1.3 compatible com Stockcar Brasil

some small adaptions (rename of files) and the rfDynHud v1.3 from CTDP is working with Game Stockcar
looks like all is working fine.

- download rfDynHUD from CTDP: http://download.ctdp.net/rf/rfDynHUD_v1.3.0_102.7z
- in order to keep the trackmap plugin working, rename the d3d9.dll into d3d9_2.dll
- copy the contents of the rfactor folder into the GSC folder
- in GSC/plugins/rfDynHUD/rfdynhud.ini you have to write the name of the executable: exeFilename = GSC.exe

who don´t like to edit somethig, may download my version (extract to the root of GSC folder):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63PA5H1B
*** use it at your own risk ***

Hi Noel,

I found rfdynhud_editor_launcher in my C:\GSC2013\Plugins\rfDynHUD\editor folder. Did launch it but nothing happens or pops.

Here are the instructions that I followed. Is there something missing that I forgotten to install ? Or how to know its working ?

- download rfDynHUD from CTDP: http://download.ctdp.net/rf/rfDynHUD_v1.3.0_102.7z
- in order to keep the trackmap plugin working, rename the d3d9.dll into d3d9_2.dll
- copy the contents of the rfactor folder into the GSC folder
- in GSC/plugins/rfDynHUD/rfdynhud.ini you have to write the name of the executable: exeFilename = GSC.exe
Thanks for your help.

have you downloaded the exe fix from reiza that fixes the problem with plugins , it is on the site somewhere but i cannot find it , maybe somebody knows where it is , and if i was you i would try gid ,the rfdyn hud gave me many problems while changing sessions , widgets would totally dissappear i deleted it

Hi Keith & Noel, I gotten the right GSC.exe file. But I doubt that's causing the editor failed to launch.

After careful analyzing the problem from a log file, I found Editor plugin did had a successful handshake but failed to locate 32 bit JVRE. Matter of fact am using Win7 64 Bits. Any idea where to download 64 bits version ? Trying to find high and low just no luck :( Kindly help.

Process-ID: 4864
Windows version: 6.1.7601
Doing Handshake from Plugin side...
Successfully created a pointer to a PAGEFILE Memory Mapped File.
Found virgin memory.
First part of Handshake successful.

ERROR: Could not locate JAVA_HOME.
WARNING: Registry key for 32 bit Java 6 Runtime Environment not found.
WARNING: Couldn't find 32 bit Java 6 Runtime Environment in the default folder.

Hi Keith & Noel, I gotten the right GSC.exe file. But I doubt that's causing the editor failed to launch.

After careful analyzing the problem from a log file, I found Editor plugin did had a successful handshake but failed to locate 32 bit JVRE. Matter of fact am using Win7 64 Bits. Any idea where to download 64 bits version ? Trying to find high and low just no luck :( Kindly help.

Process-ID: 4864
Windows version: 6.1.7601
Doing Handshake from Plugin side...
Successfully created a pointer to a PAGEFILE Memory Mapped File.
Found virgin memory.
First part of Handshake successful.

ERROR: Could not locate JAVA_HOME.
WARNING: Registry key for 32 bit Java 6 Runtime Environment not found.
WARNING: Couldn't find 32 bit Java 6 Runtime Environment in the default folder.

As far as I know, only works with Java 32 bit.
Then, disable the Java 64-bit and install the 32-bit.
More information here: http://www.java.com/en/

Cheers

No, you do not have to remove any current versions, but you need to find java 6 runtime 32 bit and install it. It should work alongside any other java versions you have. You need to search for jre-6u31-windows-i586-s

Remember, it MUST be the java 6 32 bit version even if you have a 64 bit OS.

Once you have found and installed it, you will need the GSC.exe fix as well, then it should work ok.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing