rfDynHud v1.3 compatible com Stockcar Brasil

some small adaptions (rename of files) and the rfDynHud v1.3 from CTDP is working with Game Stockcar
looks like all is working fine.

- download rfDynHUD from CTDP: http://download.ctdp.net/rf/rfDynHUD_v1.3.0_102.7z
- in order to keep the trackmap plugin working, rename the d3d9.dll into d3d9_2.dll
- copy the contents of the rfactor folder into the GSC folder
- in GSC/plugins/rfDynHUD/rfdynhud.ini you have to write the name of the executable: exeFilename = GSC.exe

who don´t like to edit somethig, may download my version (extract to the root of GSC folder):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63PA5H1B
*** use it at your own risk ***

It kill my fps, make the game unplayable. The force-feedback is also messed up as soon the race start. Its a shame because i really liked all that info on the screen. GTX 570.

Yeah I think it's something with the higher end GTX cards and the gMotor2 engine (rfactor engine) then, I'm running GTX580 and it's the same. Actually I've also had a really hard time in getting rFactor to run smooth with the GTX580 so much so that I uninstalled it! GSC was not so bad but I had to tweak and test and tweak until I could get smooth graphics, it's not the frame rates as I'm getting between 200-400 depending on the track but you would think everything maxed out with this card should work fine. I've updated drivers and using the latest nVidia release and also turned off av and other background things.

I also had the same issue with Race07 and so I used the same type of tweaks with that on GSC and it's much better. I basically used the nVidia game configuration panel and changed AA and supersample settings etc and then in the game I turned shadows down and some things from full to high, can't remember which I'm not in front of the computer right now, anyway this did help but it's not the best.

Other sims/games are fine such as iRacing and Dirt3 both run smooth with some pretty maxed out settings... I'm not after eye candy but nice smooth fast flowing graphics which should make the driving better and lap times faster.

If anyone knows what this is or could be can you let us know?

Haha... this is interesting and I've answered/found my own solution :D

I just tried rfdynhud again out of interest because everything seemed better in GSC with the latest nVidia drivers 280 and wouldn't you know it... no more freezes every 3-5 seconds!! I actually ran a race and it's all good.

The ironic thing now is that my iRacing seems to be having some weird issues, almost as if the issue has jumped out GSC into iRacing.. LOL

So Frankalexandre try updating your nVidia drivers to 280 and see what happens, but be warned that they may cause some other games you have to have issues.

I have 12GB of Ram, but I'm fairly certain the all the GSC and plugins etc are all 32bit code and so wouldn't take advantage of anything higher than 4GB of RAM?

When I get back to my racing computer I will list my graphic card settings on both the nVidia control panel and in the game, but from memory I have turned shadows down and some other things from within the game.

Hey Frankalexandre this might be a long shot, but try copying GSC.exe to a temp folder and rename it to rfactor.exe and then copy that back into the GSC folder of your installation. Then change the rfdynhud.ini file back to the original with exeFilename = rFactor.exe and see how you go with that.

I've discovered this by accident, as I did not have the rfactor.exe in my GSC folder when I first tried rfdynhud. I had been trying some other plugins that required rfactor.exe and so I did the aboce to get them working and 'm now thinking it's not so much nVidia 280 drivers but somehow this rfactor.exe.... it doesn't make sense to me why this would resolve it, but it's really only this and the nVidia drivers that I've changed.

Also try my overlay.ini file which is a custom overlay that I created with only a few things on the screen, you might not like it but see how it goes as well, I've attached it as overlay.ini.txt in order to upload it.

Anyway see how you go.

Attachments

• overlay.ini.txt
    12.3 KB · Views: 439
Got finally time, to edit mine. :)
Really needed a Fuel thingy because most if the time the default one was off. :)

kpXOb.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back