RFDYNHUD is crashing GSC

As I could not see the start lights from pole position on the grid I have tried to install rfdynhud to get the widgets I want. All goes well, until I enter the track, then GSC crashes.

I have renamed the rfactor.exe to GSC.exe in rfdynhud.ini
copied the d3d9.dll to the GSC folder
Added the lights widget and saved it. I could not do "save as" though.

What am I missing?

Next issue, I'm using 3 monitors, but it seems the hud is not working well with it as I cannot get the widgets to stay as I place them in the editor. If I place them on the far left moitor, then it still show in the center monitors left side only. And I cannot put anything in the center monitor in the editor.

Found the issue. I must turn off the original hud it seems like
Thats strange, but it might be because of memory overload. So when you turn off one or two other features, rfdynhud works ok. I think this happened to me at one point as well.

What resolution are you running? I also have 3 monitors, 5760 x 1080, so if you can't get it working I may be able to help with my config files.

Running 6048x1080 (bezel compensated)
I tried Rickards , who also have eyefinity and it had the same problem.
Can it be that I'm running multiview?
Anyhow, it's not a big deal as I was mostly ot for the startlights. I cannot see them from poleposition on the Monaco GP circuit. I don't want the view cluttered with lots of widgets, so I just let that be and removed most of the others.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%