rFactor2 Racing club

Marco Bijl

Axe Travels
After a difficult start, we have made good progress. We finally managed to get the understanding needed to keep on hosting club racing for the sequal of a great sim, with the content available at this time, and that still to come.
While we all are very aware this game is still in BETA phase, we find it very important to make sure the different aspects of the game are looked at, explored, and tested. This testing will ensure that, when the game is released in it's full glory, we can all enjoy it to the maximum, for a number of years to come.

And what an enjoyment is proves to be. Yes, the graphical part needs some updating and adjusting, but if you look at THE thing we all play for, the driving pleasure, it is so incredible much fun! It really is adapting to the circumstances, car and setup. Tonight, we drove the Classic F3's over Snetterton. A hard track to master, but very enjoyable to drive with the classic Formula 3 cars.

After tonights succesfull event, I came to think to take it a bit further again.
If we can keep this up with the people racing (read the comments in the thread to see all enjoyed ;)), I plan to do a day/night event on Saturday March 25th. The race will last at least 1 hour, max 1.5, and will start in daylight. Within half an hour, it will become dark and we will finish in the night.
The track will be announced later, when I put the post up. Just wanted to let you know what we are up to.

We are still working very hard to get familiar with all the options which are available. We hope to have a nice surprise for the next F3 race of wednesday March 14th. Details on that follow later. Just make sure to keep an eye out in the Club Racing forum!

Cya all on the grid!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back