rFactor2: Mega StockCar Skinpack released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
nascar.jpg

RaceDepartment member DaREALMastaD has released a massive pack of real world Nascar liveries for rFactor 2's recent StockCar Series content, bringing 49 real liveries to the simulation.

Repackaged together for ease of downloading, this new offering contains many updated and improved versions of previously released single download paint schemes, so users of older versions are advised to check the new download for better quality versions that may be included.

As an additional bonus DaREALMastaD has also included a 2016 version of the Martin Truex Jr Toyota for you to enjoy on track.

Profiles that can be used by the AI are included for those who don't know how to set these up in game.

You can download this mega bundle right here on RaceDepartment in our rFactor 2 downloads section.

nc2.jpg nc3.jpg nc4.jpg nc5.jpg nc6.jpg nc7.jpg nc8.jpg nc9.jpg

Have you tried this huge skinpack for the StockCar Series yet? Who's car do you drive on the virtual tracks? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
cool, I'm going to have to try to figure this out later today. ive been pretty good at modding other games like assetto, skyrim, gta5 but ive yet to get some stuff on rf2 to work right so I'm going to give this all my attention later.

Am I totally dumb?
I didn't play RF2 for some weeks. Appealed by this pack I wanted to try it.
I put the skinpack in right directory (settings/ISI_Stockcar_2015) but can't see anything...
"Download custom skins" is Well ticked, so I don't Know what I done wrong.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%