1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured rFactor2: Mega StockCar Skinpack released

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

nascar.jpg
    RaceDepartment member DaREALMastaD has released a massive pack of real world Nascar liveries for rFactor 2's recent StockCar Series content, bringing 49 real liveries to the simulation.

Repackaged together for ease of downloading, this new offering contains many updated and improved versions of previously released single download paint schemes, so users of older versions are advised to check the new download for better quality versions that may be included.

As an additional bonus DaREALMastaD has also included a 2016 version of the Martin Truex Jr Toyota for you to enjoy on track.

Profiles that can be used by the AI are included for those who don't know how to set these up in game.

You can download this mega bundle right here on RaceDepartment in our rFactor 2 downloads section.

nc2.jpg nc3.jpg nc4.jpg nc5.jpg nc6.jpg nc7.jpg nc8.jpg nc9.jpg

Have you tried this huge skinpack for the StockCar Series yet? Who's car do you drive on the virtual tracks? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

No Kevin Harvick? :( Tx for all the others though.

3. SpeedFreakGT

SpeedFreakGT
    Premium Member

cool, I'm going to have to try to figure this out later today. ive been pretty good at modding other games like assetto, skyrim, gta5 but ive yet to get some stuff on rf2 to work right so I'm going to give this all my attention later.

4. How do I install this on Steam version ?

5. No Harvick!!!! He is a poor sport and wrecked the field at Talledega intentionally to advance in the chase. No Jimmy Johnson either I like this guy who did these liveries.

Anyway the stockcar series for rF2 are very close to the best I have ever experienced in sim.

• Haha Haha x 2
  6. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\ISI_STOCKCAR_2015

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. That's the best part about this skinpack :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Am I totally dumb?
    I didn't play RF2 for some weeks. Appealed by this pack I wanted to try it.
    I put the skinpack in right directory (settings/ISI_Stockcar_2015) but can't see anything...
    "Download custom skins" is Well ticked, so I don't Know what I done wrong.

9. Actually Harvick isn't as bad as he use to be The Penske Punks are a lot worse!

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Have you installed the stockcars?

11. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I couldn't get them to work either Bram. Be best to do the rfcmp deal

12. Yes, of course.:)