rFactor2 announcing license for Indy 500 Licensing

Now THIS I wasn't expecting. Fantastic! :)

Indianapolis Motor Speedway (All layouts, I presume) + Dallara DW12 + Reynard 95i + March 86C + Eagle Mk4 + Cooper T54 + Watson Roadster. That's quite a lot of licenses...

Not the biggest fan of American racing, but it's fantastic to finally see the great race given the recognition it deserves! :)

EDIT: ISI also announced here (http://rfactor.net/web/2013/05/24/renault-licensing-deal-extended/) that their licensing deal has been extended, with the possibility of more cars. :D

That is awesome news!!! :)

How long we will need to wait to see anything of this?
We are waiting ages for this sim to finish, waiting ages for Silverstone..... But I am loving it! :D

Silvers first then later in the year for Indy, those cars are now Top Priority so maybe next year at a guess.

Makes a nice change from the other games licensing:
"hey we just licensed McLaren".....
"we did too and BMW"...
"yeah we got BMW as well"
:p

That is awesome news!!! :)

How long we will need to wait to see anything of this?
We are waiting ages for this sim to finish, waiting ages for Silverstone..... But I am loving it! :D

They say they are going to work at it as soon as Silverstone and BTCC is finished. ISI said that SIlverstone is now in it's final phase, so let's hope ready before F1 goes to Silverstone. I guess ISI takes about 4-6 months for making a track (if you look at their history), so I expect the Indy to be read after the summer.

Really like the fact that ISI gives us so many different kinds of racing cars to drive:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%