• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

rfactor2 aficionados help required

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by dynt, Jun 15, 2017.

1. dynt

dynt
    RDRC Rally Champion

Ratings:
    +28
    Ok heres what i need help with, we have justin the process of opening a sim racing center in cyprus,

its based on 10 linked rigs controlled by E.M.S race control software running rfactor2, i want to set 10-15 race setups ie car and tracks with various degrees of difficulty, for the general public some with no sim race experience and some with.
    I am mainly a rally guy so my rfactor2 knowledge is still developing any useful feedback or ideas would be very much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

2. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race. Premium

Ratings:
    +6,168
    Hi,
    I was just browsing and saw this. Amazing no replies so far. Just off the top of my head.
    Really Easy Car. Fiat Abarth, default set up is brilliant, Spec Miata ( MX5) , Tracks to suit? Maybe the club versions of longer tracks such as Sepang or Silverstone ( progression later to full circuit), also Croft, Top gear track, Limerock park.
    Intermediate Cars. Skippy, Formula 2, Nissan 370Z, Megane ( all ISI).
    Tracks to go with them. Road America, Silverstone, Poznan.
    Advanced Cars, FR 3.5, Apex Modding GT3 cars.
    Tracks to suit: Mid Ohio, Interlagos, Sepang GP circuit.
    Really Tough
    Tintops: ISI Nissan GTR1. Open wheelers Formula ISI Masters/Marussia F1.
    Tracks: The Nordschliefe, Suzuka, Mt Panorama, Magny Cours, Hungary,