rFactor track into RBR - or Nordschleife for RBR

Hi All

Thanks to everyone for all the great info.

I would like to create a Nordschleife track for RBR.

I see that an excellent version is available already for rFactor. Is it possible to convert an rFactor track for RBR?

If not, anyone know where I could get hold of the base circuit data?

Thanks in advance.

Hi SDB,

rfactor tracks conversion in to RBR is posible but I dont know if you go to have any missmatch with the textures - mapping method.

I remenber something like RBR dosnt support multimaterial and rFactor works with it, but i dont know sure.

Talking about the GPS data, im so interested like you, becouse I dont know any source in KML format who gets a good quality altitude and layouts.
I talk about KML formats becouse BTB works with it.

Last edited:
you cold try to get the data from 3dsimed , using the csv function, al that does is give you the height data from the aiw center line.and work with that.then import the csv file to btb. and you have the height data to work with.

ed

Attachments

• csv.JPG
    csv.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 462
you have to know that RBR need smaller polys than rFactor. i´m sure you have to do a lot changes in original Nordschleife proyect to conversion it for RBR.

i like RBR, but Nordschleife at RBR? why dont you try Pikes peak in example... or Isle of man if you like large road of tarmac.

anyway, it´s great to see you interested in that kind of proyect for RBR.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%