rFactor Simulation Career - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my 1st ever attempt on an rFactor skin (still have no idea how this works, I don't know what is Epsilon Euksadi aswell, how it looks in 3D,...)
Photoshop 2014-02-16 17-34-49-876.jpg

Still room for improvement :thumbsup:

@Aidan Keranen, how is the Livery coming along. Remember you need number 1 on your car and 2 on Omers. :thumbsup:
yep, just about done some of the drafts on Forza for us to agree on, I have the template available so I am hoping in a few days it will be done for someone to be able to screenshot on rF for us.

EDIT: I couldn't believe it last night when I found a West-McLaren skin for these cars, I somehow missed it for S1. dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit

ok, then that's need to be edited and then it's ready to go. could you maybe name my skin the RB-epsilon2 ? that stands cooler than custom skin
Done, I've kept the custom though so people can tell that it has been made, not found in the skins page. :thumbsup:

Is there a beginner's guide to this? Looks interesting, but I have no idea what's going on.

1. Do I race myself, or is it done via AI?
2. If the latter, where do I watch the race?
3. When are the race dates?

Is there a beginner's guide to this? Looks interesting, but I have no idea what's going on.

1. Do I race myself, or is it done via AI?
2. If the latter, where do I watch the race?
3. When are the race dates?
1: AI
2: I will post the results of qualifying and the race. I also hope to post a 10 minute highlights reel of the 1hr 30 race, but this is not guaranteed thanks to my buggy rFactor (I do think the problem is fixed though)
3: They'll kick off soon.

1: AI
2: I will post the results of qualifying and the race. I also hope to post a 10 minute highlights reel of the 1hr 30 race, but this is not guaranteed thanks to my buggy rFactor (I do think the problem is fixed though)
3: They'll kick off soon.

Ok thanks, so I'm not behind yet?

Regarding 3., what is the gap between races? A week?

Driver name: Xen Foro
Nationality: German
Sponsor: F

Can you change sponsor later if need? Can use Martini Racing Team livery with my number 6?
You can change the sponsor once during the season. Yes, I will make the Martini with a 6, but I will need to change the rear wing colour. It is black ATM, what would you like me to change it to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back