rFactor Simulation Career - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calendar finalised. All tracks have been tested, so hopefully there won't be any problems with circuits moving position or being replaced completely.

Well okay then, stay in there Omer.. :D
I'll go with Red Bull this season, but if @lesleyyb are decided to stay there I'll go with DTK instead..

Edit: Well, I've changed my mind.. I would rather join DTK Racing as I want to keep my yellow team livery..

Last edited:
Well okay then, stay in there Omer.. :D
I'll go with Red Bull this season, but if @lesleyyb are decided to stay there I'll go with DTK instead..

Edit: Finally I'm with Florian.. I'll take number 52 please..
Welcome team mate. The numbers aren't a random choice, they are decided by position in the previous championship. Do you want to keep your Jordan livery?

I want the cars to be similar for teams and numbers to be assigned in team order determined by the championship of season 1. I am going to trial a different way to do videos at the test race. I want to make more videos. It just looks silly if some teams have the same livery and others have different ones.

I want the cars to be similar for teams and numbers to be assigned in team order determined by the championship of season 1. I am going to trial a different way to do videos at the test race. I want to make more videos. It just looks silly if some teams have the same livery and others have different ones.
I think there's 1 negative thing about putting numbers determined on team order, you create a 1st and 2nd driver. And still we buy the stuff we want ourselves. But it really feels like a 1st and 2nd driver thing though. Let everyone decide his own number and the first and second driver feeling will be gone. :) And you don't have to assign the numbers to us cause we choose them ourself ;):thumbsup:

Otherwise we do it with the way of democracy: rate this post like if you want to try the personal number on your car for 1 season/ dislike if you want jimmy to assign numbers for us based on last season result :thumbsup::thumbsdown:

Last edited:
I think there's 1 negative thing about putting numbers determined on team order, you create a 1st and 2nd driver. And still we buy the stuff we want ourselves. But it really feels like a 1st and 2nd driver thing though. Let everyone decide his own number and the first and second driver feeling will be gone. :) And you don't have to assign the numbers to us cause we choose them ourself ;):thumbsup:
It is assigned by championship order from the last season, it doesn't create number one drivers, remember that the game doesn't simulate team orders. I am listening to you guys, and I can see a few of you want it, but I am not a fan of the new system in F1, and I want to keep this true to how it should be, so the numbers are being assigned based on the season 1 championship.

You've probably already guessed by my lack of activity towards the end of last season, but I won't be continuing in season 2. For me rFactor's AI is just too broken and random to make this series enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back