1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rFactor Racing Club schedule

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ryan Callan, May 15, 2010.

1. There is a big overhaul going on the rFactor Racing Club from next week, 19/7/2010. We are aiming to bring you rFactor racing every day of the week. So from next week onwards the schedule will look like this:

Monday: Road Racing Series (Bathurst Legends 72)
    Tuesday: Clio Cup 2008
    Wednesday: Touring Masters/WTM
    Thursday: Grand Slam (fixed setup) (Grand-Am prototypes)
    Friday: Caterham
    Saturday: F1 71 (or other F1 Historic)
    Sunday: FSOne 2009 (or F193)
  2. Hi there Ryan,

Is it possible to have a month or bi-weekly schedule doc for rFactor club events ?
    I think it is useful to training ourselfs better :)

in particular I'm interested in V8 and Touring club with a race start that now suits me :tongue:

if this reply is in a wrong place please move it

thanks a lot
  3. If you have a look in the calendar I have all the races scheduled over the coming month :).
  4. absolutely great :party: I have to use the calendar more :redface:
    see you on V8 :)
  5. All scheduled V8 and WTM events are now up in the calendar for the next month, barring any exciting developments :)
  6. No Saponaro anymore? I have make a few laps there and should be epic with the RDTCL cars, it was schedule for last wednesday but wasn't done.
  7. It will come - FSONE needed that slot :)
  8. An overhaul to the rFactor RC schedule happening - see top post for details :)
  9. F1 71 cool, whats Grand Slam ?
  10. Daytona Prototypes. :)
  11. really a nice schedule.....will be hard choose what to do now!!! :D

thx again for your update!! ;)
  12. The provisional schedule for August (Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays) is up in the calendar :)
  13. Schedule for September's Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays is on the calendar :)
  14. no saturday events? :(
  15. No Saturday events - the leagues are all starting very soon and many are on a Saturday.