1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

rFactor Racing Club schedule

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ryan Callan, May 15, 2010.

1. There is a big overhaul going on the rFactor Racing Club from next week, 19/7/2010. We are aiming to bring you rFactor racing every day of the week. So from next week onwards the schedule will look like this:

Monday: Road Racing Series (Bathurst Legends 72)
    Tuesday: Clio Cup 2008
    Wednesday: Touring Masters/WTM
    Thursday: Grand Slam (fixed setup) (Grand-Am prototypes)
    Friday: Caterham
    Saturday: F1 71 (or other F1 Historic)
    Sunday: FSOne 2009 (or F193)

2. Hi there Ryan,

Is it possible to have a month or bi-weekly schedule doc for rFactor club events ?
    I think it is useful to training ourselfs better :)

in particular I'm interested in V8 and Touring club with a race start that now suits me :tongue:

if this reply is in a wrong place please move it

thanks a lot
    cheers

3. If you have a look in the calendar I have all the races scheduled over the coming month :).

4. absolutely great :party: I have to use the calendar more :redface:
    see you on V8 :)
    thanks

5. All scheduled V8 and WTM events are now up in the calendar for the next month, barring any exciting developments :)

6. No Saponaro anymore? I have make a few laps there and should be epic with the RDTCL cars, it was schedule for last wednesday but wasn't done.

7. It will come - FSONE needed that slot :)

8. An overhaul to the rFactor RC schedule happening - see top post for details :)

9. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

F1 71 cool, whats Grand Slam ?

10. Daytona Prototypes. :)

11. really a nice schedule.....will be hard choose what to do now!!! :D

thx again for your update!! ;)

12. The provisional schedule for August (Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays) is up in the calendar :)

13. Schedule for September's Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays is on the calendar :)

14. no saturday events? :(

15. No Saturday events - the leagues are all starting very soon and many are on a Saturday.