rFactor Racing Club - Event Mods Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to a total lack of signups on rfactor club events, we have decided to stop organizing the events. The time needed to set up events, and servers is to much for just 1 or 2 signups, and a lot of canceled events.

Racedepartment is concentrating more and more on the new(er) games that are released. With rfactor2 coming to a stable game, we will concentrate on that, and stop with the rfactor1 events.

I am sorry for those who did signup in the recent past, but the efforts needed, and the response to it is just not worth it anymore. Good staff is hard to find, and we need to focus on the future which is in rFactor 2.

We hope to see you there shorty: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/rfactor-2.68/

Due to a total lack of signups on rfactor club events, we have decided to stop organizing the events. The time needed to set up events, and servers is to much for just 1 or 2 signups, and a lot of canceled events.

Racedepartment is concentrating more and more on the new(er) games that are released. With rfactor2 coming to a stable game, we will concentrate on that, and stop with the rfactor1 events.

I am sorry for those who did signup in the recent past, but the efforts needed, and the response to it is just not worth it anymore. Good staff is hard to find, and we need to focus on the future which is in rFactor 2.

We hope to see you there shorty: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/rfactor-2.68/

rFactor was fun on RD while it lasted. Roll on the release of rF2!

i have rfactor 2 and 1. it's a shame that rfactor events aren't here much as i think it will be a while before rfactor 2 is finished. i think rfactor is an amazing game and still has life in it, especially with the mods available and amazing work still going on. hopefully individuals will arrange events now and again.

after playing it again tonight, i've finally begun to understand the rfactor 2 physics and the graphics and FFB are pretty damn fine!( so i can't fault people for making the switch)

i wonder how long rfactor has been such a focal point of RD? It may be an indicator of how long rfactor 2 will last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%