rFactor Matchmaker

Good Morning to all:
I had tried to reply to a older Christmas post concerning rF1 Match Maker, But it had been closed. :)

I operate NRT Game Servers that only hosts Online Racing tittles.
Being a longtime partner of the folks of ISI behind the scenes, When there rF1 Matchmaker went down I offered to host the rF1 Matchmaker...

This is my 13 year as a GSP, I don't have any plans of going anywhere, so to put to rest the fact of the rF1 MatchMaker disappearing....
As long as I am around ( retired now) it will be made available.

Over the years I have built up partnerships with other Racing tittle companies..re: ARCA now ARCA X, Automobilista, ISI for both rF1 and Rf2 before it was sold and Stevo at Live Racers.

I created my own Lobby Matchmaker system for at that time in 2008 Called SMS Lobby, It is a interface that Runs NASCAR 2003, rFactor1 and ARCA. It was created for NRT's Client base.

If any one wants another option then all I need is there Race Server IP and Query port...it will show up and be accessible from this application.

I will not post the link to download SMS Lobby as this is "not" meant to be a a advertisement for NRT, and if the Administration feels it violates the terms of the Forums...please remove it.

It is just meant to provide another alternative the a couple of games that no longer have Matchmaker service.

If I was a programmer...I could add any game out there...I am not but have the source code..my programmer passed away in 2010...but is solid for the Games that can be listed.

Thanks for reading...and hope this clears up some of the issues as to the rF1 Matchmaker discussion.

All the best to all

Dave
NRT Game Servers

Good morning,

I take care of a league on rFactor 1 (AXFOR - Dirt track racing in France).
Since the editor of rFactor stopped the rF1 Matchmaker servers at the beginning of 2023, the change of session in rF1 is very very long (more than 1 minute).
It would be interesting to set up a personal Matchmaker that allows us to identify our servers.
Is your software commercial or free? would it solve the problem? Or at worst would be able to lure rF1 to avoid waiting about 1 minute at each session change.

thanks in advance,

regards

Olivier

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back