rFactor Installation Folder Size

Stuart Gillard

Sir Ropey
I've just taken a look at the size of my rFactor installation folder with all my MODs in etc and I had a shock that it comes in at a whopping 39.4Gb :eek: ..!

I just wondered what size others installation folders were out there, is this the norm of am I just purely MOD happy ..?

Stu

a whopping 39.4Gb :eek: ..!
laughing_meme_guy_by_vixenwolfie-d485kw0.png

31315k8.png

You can use multiple installer folders. Increases the harddisk use a bit, but it keeps the several mod's seperated a bit, and you can make several catagories.

F.i.
A installtion especially for the endurance. 1 for the fun mod's and to try out new mod's. 1 for the mod's you play on a regular basis f.i. leagues you have entered and club races you regularly join.

Like said, it's a bit more harddisk space cause of the install files you have twice or three times in the example above, but it will help you in keeping an overvieuw of what is installed :) The total amount of Mb's is indeed a bit much. But then again, what did you expect with a game of several years old, and such a beautiful amount of additions arround :) It's hard to keep it to a minimum then :p

But then again, what did you expect with a game of several years old, and such a beautiful amount of additions arround :) It's hard to keep it to a minimum then :p
Very true and I still think it looks good graphically especially with the amount of detail in some of these MOD's, rFactor 2 has a LOT to deliver IMHO ... ISI need to get it right and so far it's off to a pretty good start.

Stu

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing