rFactor - GT3 mod by Apex Modding released

Five years in the making and after some ups and downs Apex Modding released their GT3 mod. The mod includes the following cars: Aston Martin DBRS9, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 997 GT3R, Ferrari F430, Audi R8, Corvette Z06 and the Alpina B6.

The mod group got help from real drivers who are racing in FIA GT3, BlancPain Endurance Series and GT Tour and Apex Modding is still working on some other cars for future release and are ofcourse closely looking to rFactor 2 as well.

Click this link to download the GT3 mod

[video=dailymotion;xkql84]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkql84_apex-modding-rfactor_videogames[/video]

Make sure to check out the rFactor Racing Club forum right here at RD as this mod is high on our list to be used for casual events! Leave your comments below or raise your hand if you would like to race these brutal GT's!​

If you are waiting for rFactor 2 then head over to the rFactor 2 forums for more news and discussions about Image Space Inc's sequel to rFactor.

Attachments

• cd8dd0ad179fc34fbcaa2e9e294f7.jpg
    cd8dd0ad179fc34fbcaa2e9e294f7.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 13,673
Problems i m having got it in install wth rapid.com but after coming out of rfactor game won t let me play other mods so un install it all ok again FIAGT3 still not install yet but i have played it feels really good when in game any body help with install problems .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back