1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

rFactor- FSONE 2009 - Bahrain Preview

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ivo Simons, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Another new video from FSONE showing the Red Bull on the new Layout of the Bahrain Circuit.
    And don't worry this one drives at full speed. ;)

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Oh my :thumbup:

3. I'm looking 4ward to this one big time. This, Enduracers (the packs) and ORSM's mods should hopefully see rFactor out with a bang b4 rF2 eventually gets here:smile:.

4. I hate single-seaters but damn that looks good :)

5. "OH MY"... is right!!!! WOW!!!:biggrin:

6. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Premium Member

:) like it says here on RD " bluring the line between real and virtual motorsport " , with you Will :)

7. It's very close to the release. Saw on some other sites. The only thing left to do is. Arms for 5 teams. So i think we can expect it very soon. :smile:

8. Looks great can't wait!

9. Very very nice... I am ready to switch to rF!!

10. I think i'm ready too :biggrin: Very nice video and mod also.

11. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Not very realistic, Red Bulls engine didnt blow up :biggrin:.........nah looks great, cant wait to drive F1 mod with slicks again but why do they always ruin these videos with some lame music.

12. Don't do it Eric, it's not worth it! There's too much too live for! (like the new race game with the lizard engine.. when it finally arrives..)

13. But it is much more than the game engine. Ability to set the grid manually, a zillon of F1 mods, more tracks, better tools for the broadcast, no video freezes, shorter pitstops, direct IP connect (vs. Simbin lobby), etc... etc... etc.... the list goes on:)

14. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I think that is a positive point for rF....one thing is for sure...SimBin is loosing ground...and fast.

15. Hey Eric (or anybody thats driven both),

can you compare the FS2008 mod to the MMG F1 2007 mod for race. ie. In terms of the feel of the car and driveabiltiy...

is the FS2008 a little tougher to drive (found mmg seems a bit too easy off the bat...)

also is there anyway to have the drivers arm animation for the wheel? haha it bugs me with a ghost wheel! :)

16. loks nice

17. Thanks Ivo :)

hmmmm, having to drive smoothly sounds much more appealing... and those videos are.. damn hot.

And 3D arms look to be my only problems (besides visuals but in the end thats just a bonus.)