rFactor for cheap

They also have a bundle with GT Legends on for a couple of quid too. Bargain. :confused:
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/born-2-race-3-bundle
Thanks Andy, that's good to know. You need rF1 & GTL to install the HistorX mod. For less than a fiver nobody should complain. Although, I once linked an Ebay buy it now 99p (Including postage) copy of GTL on DVD for a guy. I joked that I was gonna buy it in case anybody was too tight to pay 99p and I'd GIVE it to them. The guy asked if I'd buy it for him. :roflmao:

rF is on sale again on Steam. Does this include MP? Is MP well-populated and active?
Are you talking rF1or rF2? Either way, I don't see it on offer. Do you have a link?
rF1 is £1.98 if you buy the bundle linked in the OP. If Steam is doing it cheaper.... well.... that's almost FREE! I bought a copy from the link and I got a valid Steam key. It works.
As for MP, I guess it depends on which mod you wanna run. But you have Premium Membership, so you can race at RD if you want.​

Are you talking rF1or rF2? Either way, I don't see it on offer. Do you have a link?
rF1 is £1.98 if you buy the bundle linked in the OP. If Steam is doing it cheaper.... well.... that's almost FREE! I bought a copy from the link and I got a valid Steam key. It works.
As for MP, I guess it depends on which mod you wanna run. But you have Premium Membership, so you can race at RD if you want.​
Yes, rF1. Sorry, failed to mention that. I guess the offer I saw is no longer available, but the bundle appears ok too. Re MP, I just wanted to know if like rF2, there's separate subscriptions for MP. (Wish they bundled rF1 and GT legends :)

Yes, rF1. Sorry, failed to mention that. I guess the offer I saw is no longer available, but the bundle appears ok too. Re MP, I just wanted to know if like rF2, there's separate subscriptions for MP. (Wish they bundled rF1 and GT legends :)
No subs for MP on rF1. :) Shame you missed the bundle they did fot GT legends. It can be found pretty cheap if you look around http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-LEGEND...959362?hash=item2811996cc2:g:c0AAAOSwDuJWuyb8. If you buy it on DVD, don't install it. The copy protection software (Starforce?) messes with Windows, it's horrible (can't remember details). Just migrate it to Steam instead.

No subs for MP on rF1. :) Shame you missed the bundle they did fot GT legends. It can be found pretty cheap if you look around http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-LEGEND...959362?hash=item2811996cc2:g:c0AAAOSwDuJWuyb8. If you buy it on DVD, don't install it. The copy protection software (Starforce?) messes with Windows, it's horrible (can't remember details). Just migrate it to Steam instead.
Thanks, but I'm not from anywhere w/ close access to ebay (at least w/ GT legends) :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.1%