rFactor - DRM Revival Mod v1.0 released

The mod includes five cars, the popular Porsche 935, the BMW 320, the Lancia Beta Monte Carlo to the Ford Capri and BMW’s legendary M1.

Every car model comes with unique physics, compatible with both RealFeel and LeoFFB. The cars feature lots of liveries and detailed cockpits and sounds.

The mod comes with an extensive manual in German & English, including plenty of setup tips as well as recommended force feedback & graphics settings.

drm.jpg

Download English manual

Download German manual

Download Mod

Sounds, physics, funfactor. All pure ace in these cars. Ohhh i cant stop driving, back to rfactor

EDIT: Now i have driven an hour around Nordschleife 2.2a with 2010 update.

Oh my god... i never want to play anything else again. I am in LOVE! Nothing i have driven in simulator way has felt this fun and challenging. My weekend is now occupied :D

A work of art, without any doubt !!! Very good looking, great sound and great physics. The manual says you need powerful graphics to run this mod, but compared to a lot of other mods it doens't ask much from the graphics. On a "good looking" verus FPS performance ratio this mod is a very good one.
This mod is very authentic, so you can't see in which gear you are in when driving in cockpitview, as in some other mods. I like to see an option for a small "one number" display for which gear I am in, for all the people who don't have a H-shifter.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%