Rfactor doesn't work at all

Hello everyone lately I have been having problems with my rfactor.
When I click on the rfactor icon the cursor appears loading for a few seconds and after that nothing happens it just doesn't launch no matter how many times I click it it doesn't launch. Does anyone have any solution? I'm desperate.

Is it a steam install or a standalone install ? is it a standalone not need to use or start with steam can people start rfactor with rFactor.exe
when the game just loading and not continue to launch can the problem be that people have download a mod or a mod with a special UIData that get a conflict best tip is to install a light version of rfactor fresh also if use steam before doing this copy the UserData folder so your profile is saved and then lay it back where it shall be on your HD this is the fastest way instead lay hours off work to fix a problem when use games that suddenly not works that use the ISI ENGINE

Is it a steam install or a standalone install ? is it a standalone not need to use or start with steam can people start rfactor with rFactor.exe
when the game just loading and not continue to launch can the problem be that people have download a mod or a mod with a special UIData that get a conflict best tip is to install a light version of rfactor fresh also if use steam before doing this copy the UserData folder so your profile is saved and then lay it back where it shall be on your HD this is the fastest way instead lay hours off work to fix a problem when use games that suddenly not works that use the ISI ENGINE
Related but different question for you @Kjell Nielsen – is it possible in 2022, without a previous standalone product key bought from ISI, to install rFactor standalone (outside of Steam) and get it working? I recall that you have several downloads available for standalone rFactor installs on your server, but I've never tried getting them working.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 81 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%