rFactor Conversion

Hello everybody,

Here it is the main repository I know on rFactor Free Tracks:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/list.cfm?cat=Tracks

You can select that you consider **the best** for you, tell me which, and I will convert the 3 best ones **for free** for you all.

This is because I'm working (hard) on an utility that tries to convert, more or less automatically, an rFactor Track to a fully usable Racer Track. Kinda of a test, you know.

Best Regards!

@OP: you have permissions to do these conversions?

Well, finally NOT... Because I had permission for two tracks, BUT apparently, they were INAUTHORIZED CONVERSIONS from the original ones (which was created for GTL).

But now, after some e-mails, these originals seem not to be really originals, as they were converted previosuly from GTR (!).

So, in this very moment I do not have permission because I don't even know who was the original creator O_O.

Just convert them but release them elsewhere ;)

The rules need to be adhered to here, but I guess the track originates from a commercial one somewhere along the line, so I'd not worry too much if the track is from a 5yr old game. They will be selling it for £1 these days in bargain bins so not like anyone is gonna lose out a great deal if you convert it for Racer :D

Ie, the old Ring versions up until a few years ago were all based off the GPL one, yet were distributed everywhere, hmmmmm...

Dave

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back