1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

rFactor Club Live Timing

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Lee Palmer, Nov 3, 2011.

1. I think it's absolutely great tool - thank you George, RD & Co - and equal to a few questions ....

1) Is the tool only for RD or can acquire it free and use it on other portals?
    2) Will there also be used for the WTM3 server (training, racing)?
    3) Will it also work for rFactor2?

2. LiveRacers is managed Stefan Zilik, I also believe that he is the creator.

"1) Is the tool only for RD or can acquire it free and use it on other portals?"

- This service is available to all communities and individuals, contact Stefan and inform him of your setup and what you require and he will help you out.

"2) Will there also be used for the WTM3 server (training, racing)?"

- We have recently changed the dedicated server setup to make it easier for staff to use and personalise for their own leagues and events. Ryan has the option to setup his events with the live timing so you will have to contact him to get an answer for that one.

"3) Will it also work for rFactor2?"

- I cant answer this with 100% confidence but I would guess that the software will be developed and tweaked to accommodate rFactor 2

3. thx George

4. maybe interested Admins.......

I just now logged in and was able to delete the inactive server.

5. This is quality, real quality. rFactor could have done with this years ago eh, hope its not hard to port it to rF2. bring on the beta.....

6. I need to add livetiming plugin like this for my website, can anyone help me? I sent email for stefan, but he did not answerd yet :(