rFactor central question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScuderiaBirel

• ScuderiaBirel

once i download a mod from rfactorcentral.com
it goes to my documents folder, i then extract it to C:\Program Files\rFactor. this technique works sometimes but most of the time it does ont work at all.
any thoughts? and how do you download tracks? also how do you patch files and get the update rfactor version 1.25???
Thank you very much, im not very good with computers btw.
Thanks again...

I removed FSone and resinstalled, now I'm able to join a server but the chat window says i have "fsone.hdv mismatch" and that i can't join the race, although i can view the monitor np. So i did a search for that file and found a bunch of them. oh well.
Removed FSone, verified that the files were physically deleted. tried rFactor, it C2D. So I'm reinstalling rFactor over the top of itself and will start from there.

buzinator said:
I removed FSone and resinstalled, now I'm able to join a server but the chat window says i have "fsone.hdv mismatch" and that i can't join the race, although i can view the monitor np. So i did a search for that file and found a bunch of them. oh well.
Removed FSone, verified that the files were physically deleted. tried rFactor, it C2D. So I'm reinstalling rFactor over the top of itself and will start from there.

Pffff that sucks !!! hdv mismatch is really that you have the wrong version of the mod installed or not good installed . It is Fsone only.
Again when installing Fsone make sure you install all patches 1.1 1.2 and 1.3
It should work ,i hope it does for you .\
Keep the faith :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years