• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

rFactor add car to mod

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Mattie941, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Mattie941

Mattie941

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

I have read and followed through many previous posts but the fixes aren't working for me.

I'm running the Simtek WES mod. I am trying to add the Dodge Viper's from the Simtek ES Addon mod but I can't get them to show in rFactor.

I have copied the GT2\SRT_Viper_GTS-R folders into the Vehicles\WorldEnduranceSeries folder and copied the contents of Sounds\EnduranceSeries into the Sounds\WorldEnduranceSeries.

I have changed the Viper's .veh line to "class = WESeries"

I have compared the Viper's .gen and .veh to the default WES .gen and .veh and they are the same.

Anyone able to help? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,839
    Sorry im not familiar with this mod or its workings :(

3. Lord Haw-Haw

Lord Haw-Haw
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Make sure in that both gens (spinner too) have the correct directory where the mas file(s) are. This is at the beginning of each file -text editor.

4. Mattie941

Mattie941

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, I got it working. The .sfx file was looking in the wrong folder.