rFactor Activation Problem

Just bought myself a G27 wheel and came with a copy of rFactor so tried installing it and that was all a success... Until I came up to the window where it says Buy/Unlock (I imagined it would be free because because they give you the disc but I dont mind buying if I need to). Anyway I click on Buy/Unlock and it says internet connection required although i'm definitely connected to the internet.. Tried rebooting plenty of times, etc, reinstalled, everything. Is it a common problem or something? I don't want to go ahead and buy it if it's still going to give me this as i'll need to get through it to active it anyway.. But yeah, any help much appreciated. Thanks

Just bought myself a G27 wheel and came with a copy of rFactor so tried installing it and that was all a success... Until I came up to the window where it says Buy/Unlock (I imagined it would be free because because they give you the disc but I dont mind buying if I need to). Anyway I click on Buy/Unlock and it says internet connection required although i'm definitely connected to the internet.. Tried rebooting plenty of times, etc, reinstalled, everything. Is it a common problem or something? I don't want to go ahead and buy it if it's still going to give me this as i'll need to get through it to active it anyway.. But yeah, any help much appreciated. Thanks
I recently bought g27 and rfactor thats comes inside is a demo, I didnt try to activate as i have rfactor but i suggest if you do wish to purchase rfactor you follow this link
http://rfactor.net/web/rf1/ Its 27 dollars whatever that is in £ i have no idea.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back