rFactor 2 web app for leagues/races/sessions showing statistics/results etc

Hi,

I was wondering and noticed that there isn't an application/web page where the statistics/results etc from races or sessions etc are automatically loaded and saved, graphed, shown....whatever.

First of all, is this information available for rF2...maybe as xml (or other format) files/API on the server? If yes, maybe this can be loaded into a database, crunched etc and spit on a nice web page?

If the answers are all yes and interested, I can look into this and maybe develop (depending on which technology you accept) something nice for RD ;)

Let me know.

Edit: OK, I did some research and one would need to use the InternalsPlugin provided by ISI

Cheers

OK, I know that no-one seems to be interested, but I took this challenge and tried to do something. The background application which loads the data is ready in beta testing and now I'm working on the web interface. :)

Hopefully I'll find some people which can test it for me. The process reads data LIVE and spits it on the web interface immediately when ready. All data available from ISI has been captured.

Data (not all of it, just a sample) from the last rF2 Clio Fun event:

rf2monitor.jpg

Marco Bijl

Axe Travels
Stefan Mizzi,
I have been out for the weekend, so did not see this yet.
We should talk soon. I like the idea, and am working on a few more things.
I am very busy this week. have to go to hotel for work, so I am probably not going to be online a lot. However, end of the week, I am back, and we can talk a bit on TS or something if you like.

I am very interested in what you did already.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • €3001-5000