Rfactor 2 vs Assetto corsa vs Raceroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need rain but since i play forza 7 i'm afraid to play rFactor 2.
Forza 7 is actually the best sim, project cars 2 is awfull, i wonder how is rFactor2.
Assetto is outdated. no rain no play.

the problem is i have all racing games, only rF2 i have not.
And when you try Forza 7 with emuwheel, at 4k ultra, you can't play any other games.
Forza 7 simulates the best a race, i'm sorry but other games feel arcade (do you remember arcade box ? :) with ugly graphics ) compared to forza 7.
i think most of people who criticize F7 don't have, it, have only read something about it, cause when you try it, you keep it :)

EDIT : i will put what sim racers think about forza 7

SHOULD I BUY FORZA MOTORSPORT 7?

Forza 7 is the ultimate driving game for Xbox and PC gamers. It adds realistic elements to the game without making it as punishing as the majority of driving sims, providing the perfect balance for gamers. It’s a stunning game not only in terms of the cars but the weather system, environments and even the tracks themselves, and the built-in photo mode shows it all off perfectly.

Combine that with perfect handling, even when using a controller, and you’ve got a racing game that you’ll sink a lot of time into.

with 1 400 000 people online, you easily understand that FORZA 7 is the leader :)
shame on the poor 300 hundreds players with other "sims" or 4 000 poor people with Assetto

FORZA 7 wins, like always, you can't fight Turn10, they are the best.

you are in the way of extinction, forza 7 - 8 and more will take everyone.
only GTR 3 can challenge Forza 7, but where is it ?
i think Simbim with Unreal Engine 4 can challenge Turn10, but no way old ISI games are in the race :)

For my preference no night and rain is a big negative for a sim not to have available but i still like AC for all the other good things it provides. I love rF2 for it's awesome FFB and it's real-road plus the very best AI available to get you up to speed before a big online event.

The "no" was referred to your certainty that this thread would be closed soon. About the rest, that forza is not on the same level as the 3 game in the title is not an opinion, is pretty much a fact. I guess you should definitely make yourself more clear.
The "no" was referred to your certainty that this thread would be closed soon. About the rest, that forza is not on the same level as the 3 game in the title is not an opinion, is pretty much a fact. I guess you should definitely make yourself more clear.
<SNIP>
You're entitled to an OPINION but you start stating your views as facts then you're going to be in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
>SNIP<You're entitled to an OPINION but you start stating your views as facts then you're going to be in trouble.
Math is not an opinion. The fact that they are able to release 1000 cars in just an year is a fact, not an opinion. The fact that real race driver don't use forza as simulator is a fact, not an opinion. I could go on and on, but i think i made my point clear.
Saying that the earth is round is an opinion now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Math is not an opinion. The fact that they are able to release 1000 cars in just an year is a fact, not an opinion. The fact that real race driver don't use forza as simulator is a fact, not an opinion. I could go on and on, but i think i made my point clear.
Saying that the earth is round is an opinion now?
It's maths not math we're English not American! Who's released 1000 cars?

WE have ( are ) members from over 30 countries @jimortality . Maths or Math... that doesn't matter. As long as you and other members understand the post.

From NOW ON behave like adults . To none in specific..... just stick to our TERMS of SERVICE.

Any further agressive posts etc will result in a reply-Ban or a timeout.

PS:
If you find any wrong grammar or words in my post...... keep them.

I'm missing your point here, are you saying releasing all those cars is a bad thing? I thought you were talking about the other 3 sims mentioned.
Releasing so many cars and thinking they have top notch physics is simply crazy. That alone is the proof that Forza is not on the same level as the 3 games mentioned in the title. If to that you add the handling of the cars, the opinion of real race drivers and the most experienced simracers, you pretty much have enough evidence to be able to state that Forza is not on the same level as those titles.

WE have ( are ) members from over 30 countries @jimortality . Maths or Math... that doesn't matter. As long as you and other members understand the post.

From NOW ON behave like adults . To none in specific..... just stick to our TERMS of SERVICE.

Any further agressive posts etc will result in a reply-Ban or a timeout.

PS:
If you find any wrong grammer or wrong words in my post...... keep them.
Grow up!

i'm sorry, i didn't know rFactor 2 players were fanboys and snobbish.
Ok, forza 7 need strong GPU, W10/DX12, and costs 99€ for ultimate version.
BUt the 1 400 000 people online is a fact that Rf2 is probably not fun.
Time is for changes, stick wih old ISI games may be a wasted time.
I can accept physics may be better, but with old Playstation 1 graphics, and poor content, finally, it's a good game for 1995 or 2000, now in 2018 Forza 7 knows what most of people need :)

and if i use TITAN V , it's not to have awfull graphics :), i'm typically the Forza 7's target : nice man, like fun, need very beautifull games, lots of content, good physics and handling.

RF2 seems to be for angry people, snobbish and more and more :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back