Rfactor 2 vs Assetto corsa vs Raceroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this thread getting locked in the not too distant future. Everyone has their own opinion on the subject. If you get any of the three above,you will have made a solid choice.

no thanks i have assetto, i don't play, i have Raceroom, I don't play.
From your reviews, i think rFactor2 is worst.
i will stick with the leader : Forza 7.
Look, I'll try to be completely fair in the way i describe each sim. Assetto corsa is a good "all around sim". FFB is great. Population online is probably higher here than in the other 2 games. Graphics are decent, physics are imho very good. Raceroom is the most "immersive" and offers good scenery when racing. Imho FFB and physics are less precise than AC. rF2 simply dominates in the FFB department because of the feel of the tyres, which is simply outstanding and no game can replicate that. Graphics are worse than the other 2 games, but it offers rain and night transition.
Forza is not a simulator. I think it's between a simcade and an arcade game. If you want to make a step up from that, any of the games you mentioned will do, but if you are looking for the simulator, i honestly think you should consider rfactor 2.

Look, I'll try to be completely fair in the way i describe each sim. Assetto corsa is a good "all around sim". FFB is great. Population online is probably higher here than in the other 2 games. Graphics are decent, physics are imho very good. Raceroom is the most "immersive" and offers good scenery when racing. Imho FFB and physics are less precise than AC. rF2 simply dominates in the FFB department because of the feel of the tyres, which is simply outstanding and no game can replicate that. Graphics are worse than the other 2 games, but it offers rain and night transition.
Forza is not a simulator. I think it's between a simcade and an arcade game. If you want to make a step up from that, any of the games you mentioned will do, but if you are looking for the simulator, i honestly think you should consider rfactor 2.

the problem is i have all racing games, only rF2 i have not.
And when you try Forza 7 with emuwheel, at 4k ultra, you can't play any other games.
Forza 7 simulates the best a race, i'm sorry but other games feel arcade (do you remember arcade box ? :) with ugly graphics ) compared to forza 7.
i think most of people who criticize F7 don't have, it, have only read something about it, cause when you try it, you keep it :)

EDIT : i will put what sim racers think about forza 7

SHOULD I BUY FORZA MOTORSPORT 7?

Forza 7 is the ultimate driving game for Xbox and PC gamers. It adds realistic elements to the game without making it as punishing as the majority of driving sims, providing the perfect balance for gamers. It’s a stunning game not only in terms of the cars but the weather system, environments and even the tracks themselves, and the built-in photo mode shows it all off perfectly.

Combine that with perfect handling, even when using a controller, and you’ve got a racing game that you’ll sink a lot of time into.

with 1 400 000 people online, you easily understand that FORZA 7 is the leader :)
shame on the poor 300 hundreds players with other "sims" or 4 000 poor people with Assetto

FORZA 7 wins, like always, you can't fight Turn10, they are the best.

Last edited:
Erm,The three above refers to Rf2,AC and RR. I'll make sure I make myself more clear in future. Its not like the Title of the topic is a giveaway.
The "no" was referred to your certainty that this thread would be closed soon. About the rest, that forza is not on the same level as the 3 game in the title is not an opinion, is pretty much a fact. I guess you should definitely make yourself more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 72 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%