• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

rfactor 2 visual settings

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Andrew Ford, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,713
    Hi all
    for silverstone, i have changed some settings to optimise performance. inspite of having i7 and a nvidia 560ti graphics card, the track struggles on full settings ( a first).

everything is now on high except for environment reflections. i had special effects on low and shadows on medium.

however, at night, i notice thatstrange shadows ( i don't know how else to describe them) appear on the road and in the sky. it's like the picture is breaking up . the .does anyone know what this is or how to remove it? is it the shadow effects? its not car smoke - which has had a similar effect in previous builds.

also, in daylight, trackside objects are a bit wobbly.
    check out the fence (on left) in this picture at the start line. i put setting on anti-aliasing 0 and then 8 to see if it made a difference. it didn't. any ideas how i can calm this "wobbling"? Have to say, the graphics and immersion of this game, generally, just keep getting better.love silverstone