rFactor 2 virgin. Need some advice

Ok so after a few months of debating, I finally bit the bullet and purchased this game. I have pretty much every other sim so this was the obvious next choice. I was a little hesitant because i tried the demo and didn't like it at all couldn't figure what it was. But anyway, I bought the game finally and here we are. I can already tell Im going to really enjoy this game but here are a few issues im having.

1. How on earth do I get the track maps to display. Ive read that its the keypad 0 but pressing that does nothing
2. Maybe I just suck, but when driving, as soon as the car looses a little grip in the rear I loose all control of the car and go into an uncontrollable spin. What am I doing wrong. Which leads into my next question
3. FFB.. The one thing I have been reading about this game is that the force feedback is the best in its class. But I'm not feeling it with my G27. While it feels pretty decent, I feel like its missing something. I'm not feeling as much feedback as i think I should. Any tips or setup guides the help me get better feedback?
4. And lastly, Graphics. I knew going into this that it wouldn't compare to Assetto on a graphical level. But even maxed out im getting a lot of Anti Aliasing issues. And on top of that, I'm getting some performance issues and stuttering. Even with some settings turned down (as per some threads ive read). Any tips on setting up this game graphically to make it look and perform well? I've watched a few videos and the game looked pretty good in some of them. My system specs are
  • Asus P8Z68-V/gen3 Motherboard
  • Intel i5 2500k Processor
  • 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Ram
  • Evga Geforce GTX 780 Superclocked 3gb ACX cooled
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU cooler
  • Corsair TX750M Enthusiast Series Power Supply
  • Cooler Master 922 HAF case

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years