1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

rFactor 2 update (build 68+69) released!

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Lukian, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. See the full announcement here

2. Nice. Is there a Changelog? :)

3. Mods plz change the title it has got a typo :)

4. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

and it auto updates to :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. GT Endurance is released as well I believe. Includes 2 Nissans:).

6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Lol ;) It was already posted in the general section. Just need a torrent user to download it.

Anyhow, thats not what I came to say.
    There are problems with the update. It's not possible to join servers anymore. Offline goes ok, but online is not ok.
    Already mentioned it on ISI forum.

Edit
    The content also contains a new track.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the heads up guys! Does anybody know what the new track is? I'm still downloading. :)

8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Ok, in short, the custom created content does NOT work anymore online. I have to redo it all!! A lot of work, for which I do not have the time tonight to be honest. I will see what i can do for u guys to set up a new vmod and server again....

9. Palm Beach. Fun track

10. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Ok, the Mid Ohio test mod is updated.

Download link here. Server is up and running, and tested.

11. Very nice!!! With each build I'm getting better and better fps. :D You might have to remove any plugins you have. My motec plugin was causing rF2 to freeze.

PBIR is a fun track indeed Ivo. :)

12. bah, only some decent tin tops can save this game for me, all the open wheelers in this are compromised one way or another.

13. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

There is no new open wheeler released, so this is a totally useless comment David.... The new released content, the GT's are great, so I really do not understand why you posted this.

I expect another update real soon, so keep an eye out for updated ;)

When downloading the update, please uninstall or remove the plugins you have installed first. If you do NOT do so, the game might freeze on you after installing the update. When you remove the plugins, all is fine again. ISI is looking into this.

14. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

i have a problem with the new update it closes down the pc after racing for about 10 minutes on windows 7 64 bit , anyone else had this problem , woops to fast to post did not look above ,i have plugins= every where , will give that a go thanks marco and jam ie

15. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

i know this will be a pain in the butt , but how do you get rid of motec , , do you uninstall the whole program or just delete the motec files in the game from a noob :(

16. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I am actualy not sure Noel. I have not installed the plugins yet.

I would advise to uninstall it. Backup any config files, so you can put them back first, and then uninstall to be sure

17. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

has anyone been getting problems when you choose all tracks and cars option, and nothing happens?

18. It all installed and works no probs here, sadly the terrible stuttery almost unplayable rubbish performance is still there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.