Rfactor 2 the game.

How's the game would be able to survive with the titles out there that keep getting better and have the $$$?? Nola Motosports Park was built and released in 2017 and looks like early 90's. Test Drive 1 Commode 64 quality! People buy what they see! This is why people play Project Cars lol! It seems that the game is just a huge scrapyard of circuits and mods made by kids in their moms basement. They can't compete with AC and Racerroom with scanned circuits ,real lined-up of cars, top notch graphics. Studio 397 just releases some random stuff here and there all mixed up with the :poop: in Steam workshop. LOL. I am sorry but I don't see any future unless somebody buy the franchise and release a brand new title with the physics that we all like.:laugh:

How's the game would be able to survive with the titles out there that keep getting better and have the $$$?? Nola Motosports Park was built and released in 2017 and looks like early 90's. Test Drive 1 Commode 64 quality! People buy what they see! This is why people play Project Cars lol! It seems that the game is just a huge scrapyard of circuits and mods made by kids in their moms basement. They can't compete with AC and Racerroom with scanned circuits ,real lined-up of cars, top notch graphics. Studio 397 just releases some random stuff here and there all mixed up with the :poop: in Steam workshop. LOL. I am sorry but I don't see any future unless somebody buy the franchise and release a brand new title with the physics that we all like.:laugh:

I just don't understand why people keep ranting against rFactor2, you like graphics go and play pCars, Forza or Gran Turismo! Bye!

Hi Ian Bell

NOLA:

NOLA-jan2017-1.jpg

Test Drive 1 C64:

maxresdefault.jpg

I just don't understand why people keep ranting against rFactor2, you like graphics go and play pCars, Forza or Gran Turismo! Bye!

Not ranting, I do like Rfactor2 over any sims, but their content is all over the place. Get us a real track packages and cars instead of random releases of everything here and there mixed with third party stuff on Steam. We've the machines nowdays to drive those graphics which enhance immersion, why the Rfactors fans are against top notch graphics?? Rfactor 2 does not run any better than the latest titles anyways.

If you can see in Monaco pictures the FPS are on the top right, 60 and 66 FPS respectively, those screens were during race and Monaco 66 is probably the most demanding track to the GPU. I have average 80 FPS in other tracks and YES graphics are like that, i just hit F12 to take them! Why don't you just try for yourself and end this stupid discussion? You're the one who's being stupid here...

Peace mate!

I'm trying to figure out how they plan to make money. The DX11 update is great as is the move to VR, but how will they make money on that? Are they just planning on releasing new cars/tracks? I don't think they can afford a top level series like GT3 cars or WTCC.

If you can see in Monaco pictures the FPS are on the top right, 60 and 66 FPS respectively, those screens were during race and Monaco 66 is probably the most demanding track to the GPU. I have average 80 FPS in other tracks and YES graphics are like that, i just hit F12 to take them! Why don't you just try for yourself and end this stupid discussion? You're the one who's being stupid here...

Peace mate!
Rui, you such a fanboy! haha

I'm trying to figure out how they plan to make money. The DX11 update is great as is the move to VR, but how will they make money on that? Are they just planning on releasing new cars/tracks? I don't think they can afford a top level series like GT3 cars or WTCC.
The game will probably be supported by few modders and third parties with the same old same old format.

See, not too far. Same color palette done by Paint on PC. Nola is a 2017 job! Seriously! hahah

If your only objection is color palette, then adjust the saturation/gamma in Nvidia/AMD control panel, problem solved. Or edit the color of the grass to your liking, it's literally a 10 second job if you open the texture in photoshop. The individual art at NOLA is superb or at least close to, it takes a modder 6+ months to build a track of this quality.

If your only objection is color palette, then adjust the saturation/gamma in Nvidia/AMD control panel, problem solved. Or edit the color of the grass to your liking, it's literally a 10 second job if you open the texture in photoshop. The individual art at NOLA is superb or at least close to, it takes a modder 6+ months to build a track of this quality.

Compared to some others tracks on Rfactor 2 maybe. 6 months lol. Track like Nordschleife on Raceroom, I would say yes. 6 Months for Nola. haha More like a couple week ends with a few beers .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%