1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured rFactor 2: Stock car development screenshots

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Howard, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Howard

Staff Emeritus | F1 Engineer Premium Member

Image Space Incorporated have released two screenshots of their stock car, which is currently in development for rFactor 2.

The Gen6 stock car has been modeled, textured, and is currently under heavy testing in-sim. The fictional Howson-branded car is based upon the cars currently used in the US' NASCAR Sprint Cup.

How long will it be before we get a Dogecoin skin?

Join the discussion in our dedicated rFactor 2 forum, check out awesome screenshots and videos in our rF2 gallery, get racing in our rF2 Racing Club and Leagues and make your game even more awesome with some rFactor 2 mods!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Exciting stuff for me beings I am from the states. :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Hope ISI can license Daytona,that would be dream come true.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. That IS Daytona, just not under that name.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

So there making Daytona international speedway under a fictional name,plus a stock car also under a fictional name? That would be great who cares what stuff is called hope ISI do more of this kind of thing.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Well they have other tracks and cars in WIP state, which are based on real data delivered by a team that races or used to race certain car etc. So apart from it not being called with proper/real name, they are what they should be.

ISI prefers to have licences for every track/car they make but when they can't acquire certain deal and demand for a car/track is big they might end up still doing it but without using real names etc.

Basically what Reiza studios is doing with a lot of success. ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Best looking screenshots i've seen from rFactor 2 so far. Fantastic.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Certainly it will be my dream. Real Nascar with all the RF2 improvements.
  9. Hurry please.... daddy wants for XMas.....:)