• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

rFactor 2 paid modding on steam only offering 25% of revenue

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by GT VIRUS, Dec 18, 2016.

1. GT VIRUS

GT VIRUS

Ratings:
    +94
    Knowing steam generally takes 30%, a minimum of 50% split would be acceptable to me. But at 25% I don't expect anyone to be going the paid route of steam.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +780
    There's no point. Would it be Valve keeping all of the 75% share?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  3. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans

Ratings:
    +861
    Just to set the record straight, that data has no relevance whatsoever anymore, as Valve will not allow any game to directly sell workshop items. So how did it get there? It was entered as an experiment long time ago. I wasn't even aware that Valve had not removed all that information.

When we are further along with our concept for paid content, we will explain how it will work. To avoid further confusion, I've updated that page: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=365960

• Like Like x 4
  4. GT VIRUS

GT VIRUS

Ratings:
    +94
    Thanks for correcting it.

• Like Like x 1