RFactor 2 OFFER in steam at 50%

guys its time to buy....hahah 15 euros, what a joke....this incredible sim at 15 euros...i buy it right now.

offer ends 12 august.

ahh, i dont work for rfactor neither steam :p

For the very best of all sims for it's physics and AI this deal is a no brainer!!!
yeahh the unique turning off is :
1. there is not so many official content (tracks are not so many good ones, and cars are several ones...)..., yeah i like mods but i want it made from them.
2. i want lasser scanned tracks.
3. i want irating /safety rating system.

We want to see rfactor 2 as the competitor of iracing.
But physics are the real ones, so difficult to handle some cars. release more content!! i will pay if needed! (also some free it will be cool).

cheers.

All those 3 things are coming to RF2 in S397s own style in the near furture, if I were you I'd snap up the Sale now, 50% off is essentially a massive price cut.
I really HOPE you are right bro. I just bought this morning today this supersim, the cars are not easy to drive hahaha,(not the skippy neither the renault haha) only the 370z nissan is easy for me. but i like it , the ffb is awesome!, and i have the g27 , :D, planing to get a real wheel to feel more this sim. 15 euros is nothing for this masterpiece , but i HOPE it will come so much content...

cheers.

Just brought it from steam now but I gotta say some of the reviews out there are quite negative.
Though I´ve never really played rF2 I´m expecting at least the physics to be one of the best´s outta there plus I bought the promess of how Studio 397 can finally make this sim unlock it´s full potential

Hopefully I´m right on that last one! :D

Just brought it from steam now but I gotta say some of the reviews out there are quite negative.
Though I´ve never really played rF2 I´m expecting at least the physics to be one of the best´s outta there plus I bought the promess of how Studio 397 can finally make this sim unlock it´s full potential

Hopefully I´m right on that last one! :D
yeah lets see, it really needs content. i have faith :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%