• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

RFactor 2 OFFER in steam at 50%

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by danracer2000, Aug 3, 2017.

1. danracer2000

danracer2000
    Premium

Ratings:
    +31
    guys its time to buy....hahah 15 euros, what a joke....this incredible sim at 15 euros...i buy it right now.

offer ends 12 august.

ahh, i dont work for rfactor neither steam :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ace King

Ace King

Ratings:
    +69
    Best of all sims for it's physics and AI, this deal is definitely a big no brainer!!!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  3. danracer2000

danracer2000
    Premium

Ratings:
    +31
    yeahh the unique turning off is :
    1. there is not so many official content (tracks are not so many good ones, and cars are several ones...)..., yeah i like mods but i want it made from them.
    2. i want lasser scanned tracks.
    3. i want irating /safety rating system.

We want to see rfactor 2 as the competitor of iracing.
    But physics are the real ones, so difficult to handle some cars. release more content!! i will pay if needed! (also some free it will be cool).

cheers.

4. MarcG

MarcG
    Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    All those 3 things are coming to RF2 in S397s own style in the near furture, if I were you I'd snap up the Sale now, 50% off is essentially a massive price cut.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. danracer2000

danracer2000
    Premium

Ratings:
    +31
    I really HOPE you are right bro. I just bought this morning today this supersim, the cars are not easy to drive hahaha,(not the skippy neither the renault haha) only the 370z nissan is easy for me. but i like it , the ffb is awesome!, and i have the g27 , :D, planing to get a real wheel to feel more this sim. 15 euros is nothing for this masterpiece , but i HOPE it will come so much content...

cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oversteer

Oversteer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    Just brought it from steam now but I gotta say some of the reviews out there are quite negative.
    Though I´ve never really played rF2 I´m expecting at least the physics to be one of the best´s outta there plus I bought the promess of how Studio 397 can finally make this sim unlock it´s full potential

Hopefully I´m right on that last one! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. danracer2000

danracer2000
    Premium

Ratings:
    +31
    yeah lets see, it really needs content. i have faith :p

• Agree Agree x 1