rFactor 2 new Oval track previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rFactor 2 Bristol 1.jpg

The Image Space Incorporated Track Team have revealed preview images of yet more new Oval content heading to the rFactor 2 simulation, this time the 3PA Fallston Speedway.

The preview images require little imagination to work out that this new 3PA unlicensed track is of course the legendary Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee.

Housing a considerable 160,000 fans Bristol Motor Speedway is the fourth largest sports venue in America and the eighth largest in the world, sitting firmly at the top of many seasoned NASCAR followers list of favourite venues. Known as the loudest NASCAR track on the current calendar due to its steep banking and amphitheatre like grandstand arrangement, Bristol is an iconic short Oval location and one of the jewels of the NASCAR season.

rFactor 2 Bristol 2.jpg

rFactor 2 Bristol 3.jpg

Recently releasing 3 teaser images with the promise of more to follow in the coming days, nothing is yet know of when Oval fans can expect to find this new track in rFactor 2. Judging by the released previews and the ISI Track Team's record of previewing content close to completion one would imagine Fallston is close to finished and due release in the very near future.

Following on from the launch of ISI's own StockCar content the sim has slowly built up its oval collection and is fast becoming a go to sim for those who enjoy America's finest form of open and closed wheel motorsport.

Take a look at the rFactor 2 sub forum for regular news updates and community led discussions on ISI's premium racing simulator. Take up the challenge and race against fellow RD community members in our rFactor 2 racing club and have a look through our rF2 mod library for a selection of the top quality user created content available in this sim.

Do you race Ovals in rF2? Like what you see? How do you think rF2 is progressing of late? Let us know in the comments section below!

• Deleted member 130869

I must say, oval/stock car racing is far more accessible in rF2 than NR 2003 from a single-player perspective. I have tried only a handful of races in NR 2003 but it's far more challenging to compete in it than vs the AI here. Not just ovals, but even including road courses :-o.

I am just sorry for you that you can squeeze out the 10€ per year (80Cent/month, so basically 500g of Spaghetti) to miss out on the best functioning multiplayer of the newer sims.
I just can't stand people living in the first world having equipment worth more than 1000€ complaining about a monthly payment which every 6year old can afforde in the first world...
I can't stand people who force their opinion on others whilst not understanding the reasons for the others point of view. :rolleyes: It show's a real lack of intelligence. I suppose you will reply with a ha ha smiley or other such trivial remark.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years