rFactor 2 (merged)

Is this about the game or the software ??
Found this on another forum >>>>>>>

quote:First of all, as far as I can see, I think ISI is in no way directly connected to this project - they are NOT mentioned anywhere.

Second, this is not a game, if I understand it correctly, but a vehicle driving simulator, geared toward racing teams, for their cars development and drivers training.

Third, as it obviously use the ISI engine, I would very much like to hear from someone of the ISI folks if everything is kosher here ? The use of the rFactor logos is a bit prominent, so is everything OK here with the licensing, rights to trademarks usage etc etc ?

• Marco Lattanzi

rFactor 2 release date?

i just can't wait for rf2 to come...i hope it will be out in few months...

start of 2009?!?

Autumn 2009 Open Beta Is my guess.
If they get a new engine, and want to rework the physics etc. Then Autumn/Fall Open Beta is realistic, besides, the game is based on a community, so they would want input in the game that will make or break them.

The idea of a weather system sounds good - with the sun shining through the clouds.

So that would mean some parts of the circuit would stay wet while others would be dry, or drying in the sun. Would be great from a tactical point of view. Imagine Spa with a dynamic weather system! :dance2:

The idea of a weather system sounds good - with the sun shining through the clouds.

So that would mean some parts of the circuit would stay wet while others would be dry, or drying in the sun. Would be great from a tactical point of view. Imagine Spa with a dynamic weather system! :dance2:

using the dynamic weather fix for GTR2 does this already... we have had many races with the rain coming and going and parts of the track drying much faster than others which remained flooded

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%