OUTDATED - rFactor 2 Hud - SimHub

Misc OUTDATED - rFactor 2 Hud - SimHub 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for update.
I found bug at FullDash's speed text.
I'm using km and SpeedUnit it seems km but speed text display mph numbers.
Mini dash display km's speed text.
please fix it.

A big thank you for the SimHub Software and the overlay which was provided here, this has really saved the game experience.

Now there is not that much left on important information that is missing since the end of trackmap-plugin anymore.
What I would need is a standings screen that worked like it did in trackmap, which showed your relative standings to almost the entire field (not just 4 in front and behind) and also if opponents are a lap down and how many pitstops they have taken etc.

Also does someone know how to change the Real-life clock to 24hour format?

atm it looks like this for me (combined with another HUD-plugin)

HUD3.jpg

FinesseSteez updated rFactor 2 Hud - SimHub with a new update entry:

New and updated Widgets + Stability

The latest SimHub update is mandatory for this to work.
The overlay should now run very smoothly as long as you enable the HTML engine and can maintain a steady 60 frames per second.

New widgets
  • Sector Timing - Shows your last sector time and split
  • Race Leaderboard - Shows relative timing on the leaderboard in races
  • New simpler dash with less information
Updates
  • Qualifying/Practice leaderboard re-done
  • DRS widget fully working
Stability...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amazing !!! Thank you so much ! Your overlay collection is so amazing but it was so penalized by the fullscreen mode. :) I will add a link to your post on the simhub main post, it seriously deserves it ;)
Thanks, but it wouldn't be possible without SimHub of course.

When I first made this, I put it together in a couple days as a temporary solution and I never thought I would be as popular and even affect SimHub development:laugh:. I joined the Discord yesterday and saw it influenced a lot of nice stuff being made that is way better than mine. Soon, my overlay will be rubbish in comparison:notworthy:

Hello.
Thanks for the Hud Simhub. It looks really great. I installed it and it works.
The big problem I have is that the information has a lag of 3 seconds.
I am on rF2 ,, and when I pass a speed, on the HUD of rF2, it is direct, and on the Hud Simhub, the information appears 3 seconds later.
Like the braking for example, I go out of the stand and I brake hard. The temperature of the brakes increases 3 seconds later.
I do not understand where the problem comes from. :(

Hello.
Thanks for the Hud Simhub. It looks really great. I installed it and it works.
The big problem I have is that the information has a lag of 3 seconds.
I am on rF2 ,, and when I pass a speed, on the HUD of rF2, it is direct, and on the Hud Simhub, the information appears 3 seconds later.
Like the braking for example, I go out of the stand and I brake hard. The temperature of the brakes increases 3 seconds later.
I do not understand where the problem comes from. :(
All delay should be completely fixed now.

Are you using the latest versions?
Do you have stable 60fps?
Is "Use HTML Engine" checked for all of the widgets that are being used?
Click the 'More' button next to a widget and check that option for all of them if you haven't.

All delay should be completely fixed now.

Are you using the latest versions?
Do you have stable 60fps?
Is "Use HTML Engine" checked for all of the widgets that are being used?
Click the 'More' button next to a widget and check that option for all of them if you haven't.

Indeed, in all items, the "Use HTML Engine" box was not selected. I checked it everywhere and now it's going well. Thank you. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

First of all, thank you for the great update, it works very well :)

I found a couple of bugs that I wanted to report:

1) In RF2 - Leaderboard - P/Q: It does not show up in qualifying session for me. Works fine in practice session though. Tested it in 2 online events so far, both had the same problem. If you are at it anyway, could you maybe make it work in warmup-session too? :D

2) In RF2 - Leaderboard - Relative: Shows totally wrong gaps, usually to big ones. I don't use this widget anymore anyway since you made the Leaderboard - Race which works nice, but still wanted to report that.

3) In RF2 - DeltaBar: The remaining race-time shows the wrong value if the race has a formation-lap start.
Also, can I change the clock to 24hour format somewhere? Thanks :)

First of all, thank you for the great update, it works very well :)

I found a couple of bugs that I wanted to report:

1) In RF2 - Leaderboard - P/Q: It does not show up in qualifying session for me. Works fine in practice session though. Tested it in 2 online events so far, both had the same problem. If you are at it anyway, could you maybe make it work in warmup-session too? :D

2) In RF2 - Leaderboard - Relative: Shows totally wrong gaps, usually to big ones. I don't use this widget anymore anyway since you made the Leaderboard - Race which works nice, but still wanted to report that.

3) In RF2 - DeltaBar: The remaining race-time shows the wrong value if the race has a formation-lap start.
Also, can I change the clock to 24hour format somewhere? Thanks :)
Thanks for the report:thumbsup:

1. P/Q leaderboard should now show up in all sessions except races
2. I couldn't find a problem with the relative and it's been working as it should for me
3. Theres no way to account for formation laps so I cant fix the session time problem for now
4. There isn't an option for 24hr format yet either.

Good evening. I have many question about the HUD.
Is it possible to have "engine wear" on the HUD. A kind of Percentage that would indicate in real time the wear of the engine before it breaks ??
In the same way, is it possible to have the wear of the brakes and the range of use of the brakes (to know if one has a good braking or if one brakes too hard etc).

Thank's a lot

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years