rFactor 2: FIA Formula Two Released

Last edited by a moderator:
rf2 is a sim designed for non G27's by and large.
There's a handful of cars that drive ok, the rest suck.
the F2's floaty FFB sux so hard there's no way I'm going to call it a sim.
I want a refund this craps so bad.

If you don't like the feel of rF2 on your G27, buy yourself a Fanatec CSR wheel or something equivelent to that. Damper feeling is soo amazing, but if you love Vsync then this wheel don't cut it very well with the lag. If you don't use Vsync, this sim has the best feeling solid ffb using the Fanatec product. wheel only 249.00 canadian.

Plus what do you use for a Wheel clamping setup. Cockpit, wheelstand, or just bolted on?

I read in another thread you made you want a refund. Fine if that's what you want. Big mistake to me tho. Your enjoying Pcars and dishing on rF2? Kinda bizarre. FFB in Pcars is just not there. Not even close.

Not trying to debate you, but I believe you outta hang on to rF2 and realize like all the Pcars fanboys use to defend their simcade that it has a long ways to go..I agree it does.

So does rF2. I betting we won't see it go gold for another year..

For anyone participating in a beta, one word needs to be realized and excersided: "Patience".

can't wait for the official release of rFactor 2! Beta version came with a lot of bugs. I miss the old and "easy" stuff of the first rFactor. My belief is that rFactor 2 will be a king again!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back